• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Final Boss/Stage Music?

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
[video=youtube;mdDwqJiYO6c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdDwqJiYO6c[/video]

Worth going through the entire game just for the music...

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Oh, this'll be fun. I'll just list off my favorites in no particular order.

Dr Wily's Stage- Megaman 2
EggRobo- Sonic 1
Trainer Red Battle- Pokemon Gold

Last edited:
GS With Saturos and Menardi and GS TLA with the Doom Dragon
Yoshi's Island-the boss fight/music was epic
DKC1 and DKC3-K.Rool is always a fun fight, though I preferred the little sailor tune of the first game more then the metal tune of the 3rd
Okami-pure awesome!!!!!! and challenging as hell

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I have defended Dancing Mad as the greatest final boss theme for years. I don't even have to explain why, either; the song does it for itself.

I also really enjoyed The Battle for Everyone's Souls. It's good that the song is really catchy, because Nyx Avatar is one hell of marathon boss. But what gets me is how neatly Aria of the Soul is mixed in toward the end.

Id (Purpose) is absolutely perfect in every way imaginable. The buildup to it is perfect -- it's a quieter, more distant version of Id (Purpose), but when it stops and the song truly begins, it sends of jolt of adrenaline through my body and makes me want to carry the day just one last time.

... I just really enjoy leitmotifs in my music, okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom