• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Dungeons

What were your favorite dungeons? Here are mine :

1. Fire Sanctuary:)
2. Ancient Cistern
3. Sandship
4. Sky Keep
5. Eldin Volcano
6. Skyview Temple
7. Lanayru Mining Facility

MW7

1. Sandship
2. Sky Keep
3. Skyview Temple
4. Fire Sanctuary
5. Earth Temple
6. Ancient Cistern
7. Lanayru Mining Facility

What's weird is that there was another thread on this a month ago, and after playing through hero mode my list changed almost entirely- before it was 1. Sandship, 2. Ancient Cistern, 3. Sky Keep, 4. Lanayru Mining Facility, 5. Fire Sanctuary, 6. Earth Temple, 7. Skyview Temple

My original reaction was that the game built up slowly to a peak at the Sandship then took a dip at the Fire Sanctuary and finished strong at Sky Keep. My opinion now is that the game started off strong with the first two dungeons, went down a little in the third and fourth, shot back up at the Sandship and finished strong with the final two dungeons. The uses of the timeshift stones in the Lanayru Mining Facility seemed less impressive after using it to change a whole environment at once in the Sandship IMO.

1. Lanayru Mining Facility
2. Ancient Cistern
3. Fire Sanctuary
4. Sky Keep
5. Skyview Temple
6. Sandship
7. Earth Temple

2. Fire Sanctuary
3. Earth Temple
4. Ancient Cistern
5. Sandship
6. Skyview Temple
7. Sky Keep

skywardsword13

Dawn of the Final Day
already a thread on this here but mine were

1. Sandship
2. Ancient Cistern
3. Earth Temple
4. Lanaryu Mining Facility
5. Sky Keep/ Fire Sanctuary
7. Skyview Temple

2. Fire Sanctuary
3. Earth Temple
4. Ancient Cistern
5. Sandship
6. Skyview Temple
7. Sky Keep

Pretty much my list except I have Sky Keep number two so just bump everything else down one spot and that's my list.

Maffiline

nirorlei
1. Sandship
2. Sky Keep
3. Ancient Cistern
The Sky Keep was really challenging for me, and I couldn't do it by myself so I looked at the ZD guide and used it for the whole Sky Keep. xD The Sandship is my favorite, because it was a little bit confusing and because everything was of the same shade of color, I felt like I was going around in circles. ^_^

My list goes:

1. Sandship
2. Sky Keep
3. Lanayru Mining Facility
4. Fire Sanctuary
5. Skyview Temple
6. Earth Temple
7. Ancient Cistern

1. Ancient Cistern, the boss battle is EPIC!!
2.SandShip, Hello? It's on a pirate ship how could you not like it???!!
3.Fire Sanctuary, only because the boss is Ghirahim.....I love Ghirahim!
4.Sky Keep, TRIFORCE!!! Yaaaya!
5. Skyview Temple, again...Ghirahim!
6. Earth Temple, this once annoys me because it has fire...why do they call it the earth temple?!! It has fire, not plants!!
7.Lanayru Mining Facility, It's to long....and the boss it to easy...the only good thing is the cut scene after you beat the boss and see Zelda at one of the Gates Of Time.

1.Ancient Cistern; because of the theme and Koloktos
2.Fire Sanctuary; lame boss, but I liked the design and puzzles
3.Skyview Temple; this one was cool, but should've been longer. Fighting Ghirahim hadn't gotten lame yet, so that was cool.
4.Earth Temple; cool boss, albeit with a tired concept. The dungeon was too small, and a little annoying.
5.Lanayru Mining Facility; too much sand, too many puzzles, too many beamos. I am not good at this dungeon. Okay boss though.
6.The Sandship; very boring, plus I am terrible at it. It had the most disappointing boss since armogohma. And I don't take that lightly.
I didn't include Sky Keep. I don't consider it a dungeon because it has no boss.

1. Ancient Cistern. 9/10 - Boss battle was amazing! One of my favorites.
2. Fire Sanctuary. 9/10 - Again, loved the boss battle.
3. Sky Keep. 8/10 - I liked how challenging it was, didn't like the lack of an actual final boss.
4. Skyview Temple. - 8/10 - I hate the spiders so very much. The boss battle was fun.
5. Earth Temple. - 8/10 - Boss battle was a little too simple, but the dungeon itself was fun.
6. Sandship. 9/10 - It was a little too repetative, but the bosses were super fun! I loved the mini-boss & the final boss. However, i just didn't like the dungeon. I don't know why..
7. Lanayru Mining Facility. 8/10 - This was not one of my favorites at all. The boss was extremely simple, and the dungeon itself lacked the exciting factor. It just didnt appeal to me.

Also, this is just my opinion.. sorry if i offended anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom