• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Favorite Dungeon

Favorite Dungeon(s)

• The Forsaken Fortress #1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragon Roost Cavern

• The Forbidden Woods

• Tower of the Gods

• The Forsaken Fortress #2

• Earth Temple

• Wind Temple

• Ganon's Tower

• Total voters
havent played ww in ages, the only temple i remember is ganon's tower, so I'll go with that

My favorite was the earth temple. I liked it because I got the chance to explore with and control Medli (one of my favorite characters of the game.) Also, I loved all of the mirror puzzles.

i loved being in the sacred place known as the tower of the gods/nayru,din and farores home.

triforce_power

One of the Sheikah
I loved the Tower of the Gods!
It was really cool how you got to control the statues to solve puzzles and open up different parts of the dungeon, plus Link talked! xD Also the mini-boss was fun, I love fighting Darknuts in this game! AND to get the bow & arrow, one of my favorite items! The boss was fun too, it definitly makes my top 10 bosses list.
Wind temple comes second and Earth Temple third, they had they perfect level of puzzles and I like the fact that you got to control other characters besides link, although constantly playing the controlling song got a little annoying.

Night Owl

~Momentai
My favorites would be Dragon's Roost, Tower of the Gods, and Forsaken Fortress #2.
My reasons are:
Dragon Roost: First dungeon of the game, It set things off at an epic pace, You had to think a bit to get past some rooms, Use water jugs to get across lava in places, And got the Most useful(if not the second) Item in the game. I used the grappling hook almost non-stop. (The whip in SS could've learned a thing or two)

Tower of the Gods: Only level you can bring your boat inside of. It was a big test of skills learned earlier in the game, plus added new skills-utilizing the command melody and archery. It introduced Darknuts. It also had plenty of optional areas to explore.

Forsaken Fortress#2: It starts off with you feeling epic from slaying an army of moblins and darknuts after drawing the Master Sword.
You then beat Phantom Ganon at Light Ball tennis. It ends in one of the most bittersweet moments in the game, You find out you still can't beat Ganon But you know your sister is safe (sorta) with the pirates.

These are my reasons for choosing the dungeons.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I like the Wind Temple. The Wind Temple forced you to used the items you had previously obtained, that made it more fun. The music was interesting and the enemies were somewhat harder. The boss, Molgera, was very similar to Twinmold from Majora's Mask or a Moldorm, he was fun, but I bit easy if you ask me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom