• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Favorite Dungeon

Minish Cap dungeon?

• Deepwood Shrine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cave of Flames

• Fortress of Winds

• Temple of Droplets

• Royal Crypt

• Palace of Winds

• Dark Hyrule Castle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Hey all. This is just a quick post regarding The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, my favorite Zelda right now.

I finished the game a couple of months ago and I really enjoyed the design of the dungeons. I thought the items were nicely done and used pretty well.

So, what was your favorite Minish Cap dungeon?

My personal favorite would have to be the Temple of Droplets. The dungeon had a very ambient theme and had great immersion. The usage of both the Gust Jar and Flame Lantern was very good.

The boss was also really cool.

Sound off below!

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
My favorite dungeon in the Minish Cap of the Palace of the Winds. the Palace of the Winds was a huge dungeon, and had a lot going on to it. The main item, Roc's Cape, was put into great use in this dungeon. I also really liked how there were like two parts to the dungeon: where you climb all the way to the top of the dungeon, then fall all the way back down, and have to reclimb the entire dungeon, but through different parts. And as for the boss fight, I believe this is the first boss fight which was solely in the sky, and was actually fought on the bosses. I thought this idea was pretty creative.

And on a side note, you added the Royal Crypt as a dungeon, but I don't think it is really a dungeon, but rather like a mini-dungeon that was done only to get to the main dungeon.

Zleda

Toon Deity
I'd say the palace of the Winds because of the amazing soundtrack, and my favorite gameplay element, the Roc's feather.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I personally loved Dark Hyrule Castle. Btw, did you guys know that Minish Cap may have originally been intended as a remake of A Link to the Past? If you download the soundtrack, it has songs like Rainy Mt. Crenel, which is Rain Scene from ALttP, it has the ALttP Opening, Dark Hyrule Castle theme, and Hyrule Secret (Cave theme of ALttP). you can almost completely reenact the opening music sequence of ALttP with it.

S

Spirit Tracks

I liked Palace of Winds best....Unfortunatley my B**** of a brother lost my copy of the minish cap...

Pikacondon

Title.
I liked Palace of Winds for its hard-but-not-TOO-hard puzzles, and my favorite MC item, the Roc's Cape. other than that, I liked the boss-it was some TOTALLY AWESOME GYORGS!

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
Definitley the Palace of Winds. It was in the sky, had some of the trickiest and most fun puzzles, an awesome item, and one of the best and most challenging boss fights in any portable Zelda game.

palace of winds was an amazing dungeon.

it kinda had two parts inside and outside,
outside was just stunning big open spaces where you could fall to you're death and just had this amazing feel abotu it all
and inside was a preety intense fun dungeon.

all together palace of winds is one of my favourite dungeons from any zelda and my favourite 2d zelda dungeon(closely followed by skull woods - aLttP)

cumming in second on that list would be temple of droplets those two really stuck out to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom