• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Dsi Ware Game

Your opinion is not even logical. The titles on DSi are awesome. Alright, the Clocks and Calculators are silly, but look at the other titles. Dr Mario Express is a pretty decent title, but it has no multiplayer. Art Style PiCTOBiTS is an addictive puzzler game that is similar to Tetris, but it has you create pictures from cleared blocks. The pictures make sprites from NES games. WarioWare Snapped!! is not a good game because you have to have perfect lighting and background. I'm caucasian, and due to my skin color matching all the walls that can be hit with the best lighting I cannot play. Flipnote Studio allows you to make animations and upload them to a service hosted by Hatena which acts like a YouTube. Birds & Beans and Paper Airplane Chase are both ports from the WarioWare series, but still worth the downloads. Brids & and Beans is a game similar to Galaga, but a little harder. Paper Airplane Chase is a highscore game that can be multiplayer, but the multiplayer is almost impossible to play. Out of them all, PiCTOBiTS is my favorite. I'm still stuck on dark mode.

Kazumi

chagy
Well. I may not be able to say much, as I only got my DSi today, for Christmas. But I did also get a Nintendo Points Card, so I have already downloaded three games. And those three are Mario VS Donkey Kong (My brother wanted that one), Bomberman Blitz and Dragon Quest Wars. So far Bomberman Blitz is my favourite. I haven't played any of them to much, but I just love some good old classic Bomberman. It's still a fun formula, and now I'll have it on the go in a nice little package. I hope to delve deeper in the DSiWare selection when I pick up some more Nintendo Points on Sunday.

And I still have 200 Points left, so does anyone have any suggestions for a 200 Point game that I should get? And I agree. You really have no right making a thread asking this, if you don't have a DSi, and have probably never even played a DSiWare game. It seems kind of stupid. Also. Please learn to spell.

I downloaded a few more. Mighty Flip Champs is a 16-bit ladder game where your goal is to get to some frog on an unreachable platform, due to the fact that you can't jump. However, you can switch between worlds to take alternate ladders and eventually get to your goal to... have your player kiss the frog and zap yourselves to the next level. Wow. Just wow. I also downloaded that one arcade game that is almost impossible to beat, Dragon's Lair. It plays out as a cartoon, but you control your actions by pressing the right button at the right time. However, you don't know when to push a button and what the button is going to do. The last one I got was Bomberman Blitz. It's a decent Bomberman game, though I desperately want my friends to download it on their DSis once they get them. also as a note to Nintendo, please add a Virtual Handheld section to the DSi shop so we can download the GB classics like Super Mario Land, Kirby's Dreamland, Metroid II, and even Pokemon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom