• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite DragonBall Z Character

In the actual show I really liked Piccolo and Gohan. But my favorite characters from the abridged series by TeamFourStar are Nappa and Mr. Popo.

Braivety

FPT | Breb
GOKUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goku is freakin epic! I also really like the long haired guy with the X scar on his face. He wears an orange jumpsiut and looks a little like Goku.

Dan

GOKUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goku is freakin epic! I also really like the long haired guy with the X scar on his face. He wears an orange jumpsiut and looks a little like Goku.

Oh you mean yamcha ! Nice , sadly their aren't many yamcha fans about I'm not sure why :(

l.jpg

He's awesome comic relief...

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
I love Goku but I like him better in Dragonball. Don't get me wrong, he's awesome in the rest of the series, but he was much more naive in dragonball and there were moments I just couldn't help but laugh at that. Aside from him, Vegeta and Kid Buu are also my favorites. I love Kid Buu's insane lust to fight and destroy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom