• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Favorite DLC Character

Who is your favorite downloaded character?

• Cia

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Volga

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Wizzro

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Twili Midna

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Young Link

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Tingle

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Lusoric

What have I done?
I can't go one day without feeling the tingle.

And Young Link started off confusing and difficult, but once i figured him out man, he's gonna be a fav.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I love Twili Midna and Young Link...just wish we could use them more. No excuse for Twili Midna especially. There were several parts in Legend Mode where she SHOULD have been around (before Cia cursed her and after Cia was defeated).

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
My favorites are Young Link and Twilit Midna.Midna is such powerhouse and that range is just too great. Young Link needed some time to get used to, because his range is not best one. But now I have gotten used to him and I just love him and Fierce Deity form.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Do free updates count as DLC? (Cia/Volga/Wizzro were added in v1.3.0)
If so, Volga for sure. He's way OP. I haven't played the three paid DLC ones, except Twili Midna once or twice.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
It's a tough decision between Volga, Midna, and Fierce Deity/Young Link.
I love playing as Volga simply because he's awesome and a giant freaking dragon.
I love playing as Midna because, well, She's awesome-looking, and because I love blasting down tons of enemies with the ancient/sky cannon.
I don't really care for playing as Young Link himself, but I FREAKING LOVE the Fierce Deity mode. I know how to play him a certain way, (one in which you can constantly be Fierce Deity), so, I can use him tremendously and awesomely.

By the way, I refer to "twili midna" as just Midna, or True Midna, simply because that's ACTUALLY her, and twili is redundant because we already are aware that is her 'race'- if you will. It's just redundant. -and annoying to me.
I call the other form, Imp-Midna to acknowledge the fact that isn't really 'Midna', since that's just a curse of sorts.
In short- it's not who whe really is, it's not her true form, so I think this form should have an additional name indicating that it ISN'T her true form.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Old thread, I know, but can still be answered.
My fav DLC character is Volga by far. The guy is freaking awesome and his speed is incredible. Probably one of the fastest characters in the game, especially when you've got a 450 weapon (Legend) and hasty attacks he is unstoppable. Thanks to the game I've become a big fan of him.

Sec fav is Twili Midna. Does she rock or what? Her bar is filled fast and you can do so much damage by pressing the X.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
How can you say no to those three things?
tumblr_nakl5dGthE1tjakugo1_500.gif

Volga is my favorite by far. He has really good attacks and is pretty powerful, I don't go a single battle without playing as him. (Obviously not the missions you can't play as him, lol) Then again, I think Young Link is pretty decent as well. Just being in his fierce deity form gives me a rush, and with him being able to keep the focus gauge full, it makes taking out enemies as well as bosses pretty fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom