• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Cutscene!

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
hey guys, brand new to zelda dungeon. much lovvee if you just let me know youre favorite cutscene. Mine was definitely when Link caught Zelda right after she awoke<3 :)

M

mariner47

Groose skydiving. The expression on Link's face is hilarious.

Grouse diving on link and then when he's on the surface and points to the goron and says "WHAT IS THAT THING!!!???" :)

Last edited:
S

Sartax123

Yeah, Groose and Link skydiving was one of my favorite cutscenes. I also really liked the one where (SPOILERS!) Demise is changing Ghirahim into his sword.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Lol, it's funny how everyone's favorite cutscene so far seems to be the one with Groose skydiving. XD

I'm a huge fan of Link x Zelda, so of course my favorite cutscene would also be the one where Zelda wakes up. :)

KingZantX12

Twilight King
Definately the scene where groose sees what the surface was like...... especially the part when a little bird landed on him and he freaked out... priceless:lol:

After completing the Lanaryu Mining Facility when Ghirihim (or however his name is spelt) busts through the wall. I thought that was amazing and unfair that I had to go through a monster infested dungeon, and he just gets to break through the wall.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
THIS ONE [video=youtube;UB3JwD05PU0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB3JwD05PU0[/video]

UGHH ALL THE FEELS. SO SAD.

Starleap

Canadian Girl
I love the Groose one too. It's so hilarious. My other favorites are when Zelda wakes up, and the ending cutscene. It was freaking epic! And sad... :zelda: :cucco::mastersword:

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
[video=youtube_share;FatSToeahHI]http://youtu.be/FatSToeahHI[/video]

Groose, that precious soul.

I have many other favourites-- but this?
This is the icing to my cake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom