• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Bit of News?

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I want to know what your favorite bit of news concerning SS is... Mine is that Aonuma and Miyamoto have been "throwing around the phrase back to basics" and "figuring out what makes Zelda fun".:yes:

(too short???)

Iwata: "almost complete" :D

There have been plenty of news like that, but when it's a statement from Iwata you know it's for real!

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
My favorite bit of news would have to be that they will be revealing more about the game at E3 2011. So far everytime they say something about the game or show something about the game it gets better and better, the progression so far with announcements and trailers and all that other stuff has been more frequent lately, compared to previous years. I'm almost sure this E3 Nintendo will give us a really good look at the real game. I've got hopes for another demo and or a newer commercial trailer.

Pen

The game is on!
Of course the release date is going to be my favorite news, but so far my favorite statement has been that the game won't be released until it's perfect, witch means Nintendo isn't going to be hasty in the development! :D

David

But you called me here...
Probably the fact that we will get more info at E3. Plus, I love the two trailers that we've recieved so far.

Ryuyasha

Dragon Demon
I'd have to go with some of the new features like bomb bowling and shooting arrows at objects to stop them. That beetle item looks pretty cool too.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
The entire E3 trailer has to be considered my favourite bit of Zelda Skyward Sword news, if it counts as news. But I think it does because it informed us of a lot of the game footage, gameplay and style. I thought the trailer was epic and it made me lean forward on my chair in anticipation and then got me wondering too. Thinking about all kinds of things; the possible story, the mysterious character, the gameplay, the graphics and overall how awesome the game looks. It has to be the biggest piece of news and also the one that has made the biggest impact on me. Definitely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom