• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Fans of Twilight Princess,

Who is you're favorite charectar(out of these)

• Total voters

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
I liked TP, but it isn't my favourite one. Favourite character would be Malon I guess. The sarcasm in the conversations was quite hilarious sometimes. Zant was a cool villain as well.

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
Anyways, Am I the only person in the world who actually liked the whole Wolf thing. I mean the premise was pretty acceptable to me.

I really liked the turning into a wolf thing. It added a lot of potential both story and gameplay wise. I think it was done very well, and was implemented to a pretty good extent, but not too much. Not to mention turning into a wolf is a pretty sweet thing to be able to do, putting Link as my favorite character. While Twilight Princess isn't my favorite game in the series, it ranks pretty high up there. The graphics were beautifully done as well.

I liked the wolf thing too. And mask salesman,you're sig is awesome!

Zant was my fav villian and the prettiest place in my opinion was lanayru

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I hate Twilight Princess because its combat and story simply did not play out as well as it should have. For a T rating, we did not get any specially hurtful moments or gripping scenes. Combat was easy as pie. Puzzles were meh but when do we play Zelda for the puzzles? In general TP had too many hype and too little payout for me.

However I think TP's Link is by far the sexiest one in the entire series.

LinkisShirtless.jpg
ZeLda__SHirtless_Link_2_by_xIchixCoolxGirlx.jpg

And Zelda?
princess_zelda_by_lierxii-d3f3c9b.jpg

Seriously. TP is not that great of a video game, but I love the main characters' designs (all except Midna)!

I really did like the concept of Zant, which in this case was a seemingly very threatening character that turned out to be a complete psychopath that was actually a tool the entire time. It's rather cliche to have a character that initially doesn't seem very threatening, only to have him/her be a much more potent threat later on down the line. Zant does the opposite, first appearing as the main villain and turning out to be a rather pathetic servant. It was a nice twist, I think, especially for a Zelda game, where the villains have been rather predictable throughout most of the series.

The execution isn't the best though, as I feel that Zant's true character lacks proper foreshadowing for it to be a truly unique plot twist. We do get the one scene with Ganondorf that shows that maybe there's more powerful forces at work, but that's about it. Maybe some more scenes with Zant somewhat losing his cool, then only to regain his cool composure immediately would've been more effective. I wouldn't call it a "wasted" opportunity, but it definitely could've been better. Zant's neck snapping at the end was a nice touch though, didn't think they'd actually do something like that.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Twilight Princess is an awesome game; has a special place in my heart. Link's Crossbow Training is cool too. ;)

I doubt it's getting a sequel. Nintendo doesn't seem too fond of the game themselves.
is that why link & zelda have their twilight princess design in smash bros 4?
1) Zelda, yes. Link, no.

2) Sakurai=/=Nintendo.
I don't get this. Are you answering his question with a yes in that "Yes, Zelda is based on her Twilight Princess design in Super Smash Bros. 4, whereas Link isn't, because Nintendo aren't fond of TP", which doesn't make any sense, or are you stating that Zelda has the TP look in SSB4 and Link doesn't, which not only isn't remotely true, it isn't even answering mαrkαsscoρ's question? I'm honestly lost.

No comment on the "Sakurai =/= Nintendo" regard.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Twilight is one of my favorite Zelda Titles, it's only superseded by Majora's Mask. The biggest letdown is how quick you can pummel the bosses into oblivion, apart from that it's all good. I think the best thing has to be the hawkeye simply because you can finally snipe mobs from afar. I literally sit there in hyrule field shooting foes to death.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Good morning kingofhuklebery! Have you offered your sacrifice to Queen Zelda this morning.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Good morning everyone!

Please do not use this thread as a chat ;) Just keep it on topic

I love TP. I think it is a great game. It is my fav Zelda game so far. Zant is my fav character because like Vergo said he starts as a vaillain and then turns out to be some sort of pathetic tool. Still he is cool. Although they should have done him more justice. It feels a bit rushed towards the end of his time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom