• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Family Guy

mewtwolord

Hello World
HEH NO WAY FAMILY GUY can TOP SOUTH PARK south park makes fun of anything LOL south park naruto and the chesse puff commercial there was a farmer who had a dog and Bingo was his name o *clap * o Clap o clap o and Bingo wad his name o

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Family guy has potential although it´s inferior to both Simpsons and South Park. I like the little kid/baby. He is so sophisticated and I love his accent.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I like the show, although it tries too hard a lot of the time.
The old Simpsons is better, but FG is better than those other shows, IMO.

R

random letters

Does anyone know where I can see these eps?
I think Family Guy's really cool, haven't seen it in a long time.

Family guy is on chanel 55 SOMTIMES its on at 8:00 and family guy is ok I mean its not that bad.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Here are the hours for Family Guy:
FOX (local, weekdays): 7:00 PM EST
TBS (Mondays and Tuesdays): 8:00 PM EST

I really like Family Guy, but I've been noticing something I don't like. They've been making Stewie not evil, but rather gay. Even though some scenes are funny, they've been getting too carried away with that (They're changing Stewie's evil personality).

R

random letters

I forget my favorate episode is this one :Bryin: whats the matter Peter : Peter : oh nothing :Bryin: I know what will cheer you up :takes out banana suit & sings: peanut butter jelly time peanut butter jelly time peanut butter jelly peanut butter jelly with a base ball bat.

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
I really like Family Guy, but I've been noticing something I don't like. They've been making Stewie not evil, but rather gay. Even though some scenes are funny, they've been getting too carried away with that (They're changing Stewie's evil personality).

Ive noticed this too actually, I have no idea what they were thinking when they decided to do that. Hes not even slightly evil anymore, and in the newer ones hes literally a full blown homosexual, and to make it more weird hes still only a year old o_o

S

skullkidsreveng

Personally, though I've heard the episodes before they cancelled it where much better, I think family guy is simply overated. I mean it's funny somtimes, but the jokes have never released more of a chuckle from me.

I've stared to hate family guy more and more, because it just give Seth MacFarlane a soapbox to stand on and insult people of his opposing political view point.. that plus the "homor" is random and for the most part geared too underage&b andway.

General Lee

Classic Gamer
Hounestly, Family Guy is sometimes funny but usually they are to predictable. As far as the whole South Park V.S Family Guy, South Park is wayy better. I mean Family Guy is alright but Ive always loved South Park. Sometimes Family Guy will have like pointless parts that most of the time are not funny. But some parts I have ot say are hillarious xD

You know, I don't understand why some people don't like it.
Then again, maybe it's overrated.
But it's funny every time I watch it...
I like the fight scenes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom