• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fake Ocarina Songs

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Who likes to make up their own ocarina songs? Post them here if you have any, and discuss them.

loz_original_ocarina_song__song_of_cats_by_rubydragoncat-d511h6q.png

Cat Leader: Oh, hello Human! I was just rounding up the gang for the big mouse hunt tonight...I see you're wearing that funny thing on your face that lets humans talk to other creatures. I like you for some reason, so I'd like to teach you our special song. Play it on that musical wooden thing when you'd like my people to come and lend a paw.

(song teaching sequence)

Cat Leader: Good! One thing though...us cats don't like scary places. So we won't be able to follow you everywhere. Sorry about that...but try it out in the fields!
Because cats are awesome lol...I used to have one that meowed those first two notes! But he didn't make a proper melody out of it, so I did for him.

Here is the kit I made for custom ocarina songs. Use it if you like.

bs8814

The Gamer
lol, it sounds pretty good. I have heard star wars theme on the Ocarina in game, its epic.

Hehe, this is very interesting. I also like the choice of topic! ^.^ I suppose if I were to make one it would pause time and everyone and everything in the world besides you :) what an adventure that would be..

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I actually tried to do that when Ocarina of Time first came out. I kinda came up with some cool sounds, but unfortunatley I can't remember what notes I made them up with.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I've learned how to play Davy Jones theme from Pirates of the Caribean on the ocarina in the game. (Only part of it though.)

Other than that, I don't try and come up with themes for the ocarina since they'd be too simple and it's boring to come up with really simple tunes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom