• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fake Band Fake Album Game

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
I had flick through the last couple of pages of the forum games, and couldn't find a thread like this already. Still, my apologies if I missed something and this is a dupe .___.

Found another variation of this game, thought it'd be fun to see some of the results XD

WHAT TO DO

(1) Go to wikipedia and hit 'random article'. The name of the first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

(2) Go to Quotationspage and hit 'random quote'. The last four or five words of the very last quote on the page is the title of your band's first album.

(3) Go to Flickr and hit 'Explore'. The picture that shows, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

--

You'll need some kind of image editing program to stick the above three things together to create a fake album cover. Post your results here, and sit back and lol.

Mine~ (It's rather ironic, actually XD)

fakealbumcover.jpg

Artist/Band: Bedi Kartlisa

Album: Husband Not At Home

6016409434_a3820e1793-1.jpg

This has got to be one of the most COOLEST games posted in this section!

I had flick through the last couple of pages of the forum games, and couldn't find a thread like this already. Still, my apologies if I missed something and this is a dupe .___.

Found another variation of this game, thought it'd be fun to see some of the results XD

WHAT TO DO

(1) Go to wikipedia and hit 'random article'. The name of the first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

(2) Go to Quotationspage and hit 'random quote'. The last four or five words of the very last quote on the page is the title of your band's first album.

(3) Go to Flickr and hit 'Explore'. The picture that shows, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

--

You'll need some kind of image editing program to stick the above three things together to create a fake album cover. Post your results here, and sit back and lol.

Mine~ (It's rather ironic, actually XD)

fakealbumcover.jpg

You know, I just realized we have the exact same album cover... What are the odds? :S

lolz, I did this quite a while back (sometime in January, actually)... Since I uploaded it to Facebook, I have it hosted, so...

168631_180874498611273_100000661725158_459924_6391809_n.jpg

Yah, I definitely manipulated the stock image that was provided--I can't stand when people just stick text on a picture, and then say that they made it; that's just plain dumb. Well, anyways... my band name was Surrey 4, and "Occurrence of the Improbable" was the album name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom