• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

Don't challenge people to a game you don't understand.

kekw-kek.gif

> 1. How much did you enjoy this experience? (0-10)
> 2. Were there any custom rules or pre-game setting up that you enjoyed? If so, which ones?
> 3. Were there any custom rules or pre-game setting up that you hated? If so, which ones?
> 4. Did you enjoy your role? Which role you wish you had rolled?
> 5. In your opinion, was the game balanced?
> 6. In retrospect, would you have done things differently?
> 7. Did the host perform their responsibilities well?
> 8. Would you play another game by this host?

1. I'd say 8/10 maybe? I always have an initial period of "why did I sign up for this" anxiety at game start so don't read too much into that part.
2&3. I liked the money win con set up but I feel like it was basically "lol DW wins" in execution since there were only three roles in the game that could earn money with Soul basically having to be lucky and Rag on a delayed start. A universal ability to earn in place of using your role or items that could generate money themselves would have made that aspect of the game more prominent. Having it be the player alive at the end of the game would have added an interesting layer to the game as well.
4. I did even though I didn't create a meme day. Piñata would have been fun too.
5. Overall I think I'd lean yes.
6. Outside of the money thing I think I would have suped up some of the roles a little more so they are comparable in power level to the rest. PK's and Jinjo's come to mind most. PK's I probably would have done something like letting the puppet vote and then letting the controller continue to post from the puppet even after death because what game doesn't need possessed demon puppets in it. Jinjo's I probably wouldn't even have changed expressly but tweaked the utility of it to actually make it a trickster role through and through, like each twin being their own color and the multi wagons not showing up until the final count.
7. I mean are we discounting the shoutbox incident? <_< (JK I feel like you were pretty on top of things)
8. Would role again.

I liked the money win con set up but I feel like it was basically "lol DW wins" in execution since there were only three roles in the game that could earn money with Soul basically having to be lucky and Rag on a delayed start.
hard agree on the DW autowinning money thing
Yeah this was definitely the case and I was pretty aware of it from pretty early on that I would win almost no matter what happened as long as I didn't die in the first couple cycles and my paranoia of someone else taking the larger share of the money was wrong. Including more roles with a way to gain a lot of money without having to count on luck could definitely have helped bring out the money wincon's full potential as a mechanic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom