• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Excited for the ZD Marathon?

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
It's pretty much like a live LP so if LPs don't float your boat then which i get that vibe from you I would expect you wouldn't care much for a marathon.

I for one didn't even know there was gonna be a ZD marathon. The last marathon I watched was when mases was playing the CD-i zelda games I donated some money.

what's so exciting on watching someone play?

It's not really it just fun to see what the ZD staff do at 3:30 in the morning after playing Zelda all night... Oh yeah and to hear them sing the Pokémon theme!!

Personally I am pumped, my calendars marked and this in addition to e3.... This is gonna be a good week

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Look guys it is not a convention or something but at least the ZD staff is working hard to make this happen. You can see them live in action and maybe smirk silently when they make mistakes. I think everybody loves to play games themselves but it is what this team is doing to make it happen. And for this alone it is already worth a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom