• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Epona

M

Mags9

I Love Epona.
A Few Years Back,
I Would Only Play OoT For Epona.
Did You Know Epona Is Italian For Pony?
Oh,
My Knowledge! :D
I Highly Reccomend Getting Epona,
The Horse Can Be A Blast And Makes Travel Very Easy.
She Does Have Some Flaws Though. [I Think You Learn Epona's A Girl In Twilight Princess..]
She Makes Fighting "Poes" [If That's How It's Spelt] Very Difficult As An Adult.
You Can't Ride Her As A Kid,
And In Twilight Princess, There Are LARGE Periods Of Times You Can't Use Her.
Just Sayin'.

Last edited by a moderator:

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
Get Epona. It's really easy to do, as long as you have like 60 rupees, and she's extremely helpful for getting around. If you don't get her, not only will you not be able to go places quickly, but you won't be able to complete the Biggoron Sword quest, which at one point requires you to go somewhere quickly, and you can't get there without her. You also won't be able to get one of the two quiver upgrades, as well as a heart piece.

Do I really need Epona in the game or is he/she optional?

As far as im concerned its better to get her.
There are loads of places you can only get to using her.
Using the songs to warp is fine but it does not bring you everywhere.
And anyway its nice to get everything in the game regardless of needing them/or it.

pacpix

AWESOME
Epona is completely optional. but why do you not want her? She makes travel much faster.

She is optional but I highly recommend getting her, because not only does it get you to areas faster but it's just an awesome classic theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom