• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Enter the Dungeon

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Psst, both of the red stones are depleted. There is one green and one blue left.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Galt touches his ring to the second green stone, and Shadow touches his to the second blue stone. (Because I can cheat to speed things up.)
425:
You feel bolder, unstoppable, blah blah blah.
i-am-link:
You feel smarter, more attentive, blah blah blah.

Meanwhile, in the room with the armor-statue, Tenner and Evan (I think that's all who's there) see the eyes start glowing bright blue and the shield start glowing bright green, matching the brightness of the red stone in the sword; now all three stones are glowing brightly and there is a beautiful, quite tone humming throughout the rooms.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
The armor doesn't move as you try to budge it, but it seems that almost in response, you hear some faint noises down the hallway back to the large round room you entered from.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
As Locke approaches the hallway, the slight ticking noises slowly turn into a rumble.
Locke stops, bending down to set down a small glass bottle, and just as he would have walked through the thresh hold into the hallway a gate consisting of a series of tightly packed bars that nobody noticed slams down, blocking the way.

"Naix, navoitula fo labie! Kamaz te felax!"

Some ancient, un-understandable voice booms throughout the room. The statue-armor rumbles, and abandoning it's classic pose, it stands up as some ancient power animates it. It holds it's sword straight forward, pointed at directly at Locke's throat, who is still a good few feet away, in no direct danger, and stands still.

Battle Phase!
5 IP ______________ - 5 IP _ (5-Burst) - 5 IP ____ (8-Heal) - 5 IP _______ (5-Burst) - 5 IP_______________ - 5 IP ___ (8-Heal)
Shadow: 19 HP, 6 MP - Galt: 7 HP, 0 MP - Locke: 7 HP, 20 MP - Tenebrae: 10 HP, 20 MP - Tenner: 16 HP, 6 MP - Evan: 20 HP, 6 MP

Last edited:

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Is that a good thing or a bad one? If it's because he pointed the sword at you, well, hey, you are the one who had to be online! :right:
And I updated it with the stats, including all IP's and spells. You can go ahead and start if you want.

D

dinolink80

Evan runs around, jumps on top of it, then slams it's head with his sword.
:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom