• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Enter the Dungeon

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Evan approaches one of the newly-greyed stones, hoping that all their eternal power hadn't been drained, and reaches out. His hand draws closer until, finally, he touches one. Nothing happens.

You were touching one old red stones, right? That's the room you are in, but I'm not completely sure what you meant.

Last edited:
D

dinolink80

...yeah I guess. Evan drew his hand back and caught up with the others.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Evan, Tenebrae and Tenner all attempt to move the armor-statue at once. The thing refuses to budge; it won't slide, tilt, or turn. Though they hear a creak, emanating from within the armor itself.
Or was it a moan?

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Evan lashes out at the armor-statue with his sword. With a sharp 'thwack' the sword leaves an insignificant scuff in the arm (or wherever you choose to hit it), shaking Evan's entire sword and arm as the vibrations reverberate back to him.

D

dinolink80

Evan shakes out his wiggles and steps up to the statue. He looks inside an opening in the armor to see what made the creak

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Evan peers through the cracks in the armor but can perceive nothing but darkness.

(Thanks SG. Made it meeself, I did! (though I stole the silhouette) If you click on the "Enter the Dungeons" side, it'll take you to this thread. If you click on the "Become a Legend" side, it'll take you to the sign up thread.)

D

dinolink80

(Bak from AZ!)
Evan sighed and gave up. He searched for a clue... or at least a button. :)

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
(Bak from AZ!)
Evan sighed and gave up. He searched for a clue... or at least a button. :)

The gods watch from above, amusing themselves as this mortal searches for something called a "button" which has yet to be invented... or at least, has yet to be introduced to the game.
(lol; long story short, you don't find anything)

guy123

The Waker of the Winds
I might not be able to take any one's place, but could I magically jump into ths dungeon also? I've just been watching behind the scenes the whole time. I've signed up and all that already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom