• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Enter the Dungeon

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Shadow catches up to the rest of the group in the second light hub. He sees Tenner and Locke focusing on the strange armor in the center of the room. Mizu is just standing around like a zombie, and Tenebrae and Galt are nowhere to be found.

Locke steps up to the statue and looks closely at it. It appears to be an actual suit of armor, though it's held together unnaturally well. The helmet has a small slit where one's eyes would belong into nothing but pure blackness, but the rest of the suit is seamless. It's holding a shield in it's left hand, with a small dull grey stone similar to the rings' in the center; the sword is razor sharp and in immaculate condition, with another similar stone embedded in the hilt.

D

dinolink80

I am a member, pretty new. Maybe the reason is that you won't let the newer people into the current dungeon. I'm one of those people who would make this place a little more active if it were available to me. Justeazy, if I got your permmision to join in somehow, I promise I would be active.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
A: did you sign up on the sign-up thread?
B: we're trapped in here, but I think we need new people... maybe you could come out of one of the stones or the armor or something. You just don't get the ring.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Yeah, Dinolink signed up. :)

Since it's pretty much dead, and you got here anyway, I'll let you take Josie's place (since Mizu has done absolutely nothing since we started). You can have her ring too.
:P

Tenner sees the two blue crystals, and walks towards the one on the right. He holds up his right hand, the one with the ring, and as it gets closer to the stone it starts dimly glowing blue.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(Welcome, Dino. If you want me to I can help fill you in on what's happened so far)
I return to the Light Hub II and take the last untaken path.

D

dinolink80

(Welcome, Dino. If you want me to I can help fill you in on what's happened so far)
I return to the Light Hub II and take the last untaken path.
(Don't worry, I've been watching.) Evan followed along in the back, worried that a monster might jump out at them.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Aah, okay, I get it now. ;)

Tenner heads back to the light hub and catches up with Evan. He then follows Tenner as he heads up the red path, who soon finds Galt interracting with two red stones the same way Tenner did with the blue stones; Galt's ring is glowing slightly red as the power of the stones seems to radiate to it.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
"These stone have to be part of the puzzle, but I have no idea what we should do with them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom