• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

End Scene?

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I noticed that in the end of the 2nd quest in WW (the one where Link is in his Pajamas), Link is in his normal Green clothes (I mean at the very end, where Link and Tetra are waving to the people in the Pirate Ship). Is this a glitch or was this just lazy on Nintendo's part?

X

xX-SuBhUmAn-Xx

i think nintendo was just lazy because when i did my zelda marathon on jtv he was in his regular cloths also so, boo Nintendo for being lazy xD

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
I've noticed that, it dissapoints me that Nintendo would change his clothes in every cutscene but that, the ending of the game of all scenes. Also just before that when they're floating up in bubbles the bubble Link is in still is shaped for his hat.

Danlo

Daniel
It's either because Nintendo was lazy or because it's told that the New hero clothes can only be seen by the honest, and if you put magic armor on it makes an outline same as green tunic, so maybe link becomes able to see New heroes clothes after rescuing zelda and defeating Ganondorf and it just happen that they look exactly like green tunic. But i really thing they were just lazy :D

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I also didn't noticed that. Lol, and i have beaten this game for at least 5 a 6 times.. :)

Actually, I didn't notice it myself either. I was playing Ganondorf when my cousin was over, and she said "I thought Link had a green dress", and I explained it all to her, and in the end scene she said "How did Link get his green tunic now?" That was a pretty nice catch for her, especially for the first time seeing Zelda.

I've noticed that before I just think nintendo wanted the same ending as the first quest, and nice thread by the way! :)

David

But you called me here...
Like it was just said, I imagine that you can see it because Link has become honest. The clothes could only be seen by the honest and seeing as how we are Link, we can see what he sees. He must have become honest so the clothes are now visible. It wasn't Nintendo being lazy, it was just something they put in to see if anyone would get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom