• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Embarassing Gaming Habits

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Do you have any? C'mon, I promise I won't laugh (too much), whatever they are. And just to give some confidence, I'll go first:

I swear, a lot. I swear when I win, when I lose, when I finally get a perfect run, when an enemy hits me, I swear when I hit an enemy, I swear when the pad doesn't work and when it DOES work. You get it.

And as a side note, if there is already a thread EXACTLY like this, and you happen to be a mod, please close it as I don't want to clutter the index.

Last edited:

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
I constantly talk to myself while playing, at least on a console instead of a hand-held game, it annoys people in my household.

I tend to get easily irritated when things don't go like I want them to. I also talk to myself on occasion when playing but only under my breath. I do that when I need to figure out where to go.

Last edited:

Beeker

Wild Card
I usually talk to myself when playing videogames, usually Zelda, kinda guiding myself along.
Another thing I sometimes do is in racing games, where I'll turn my whole body when I'm steering. XD

I wash my hands whenever I start playing. After I've taken a break, when playing it for the first time, when playing after eating. I don't know why, but it just feels wrong not to. Atleast it gives me the worlds cleanest hands, considering I play games all the time XD

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I wash my hands whenever I start playing. After I've taken a break, when playing it for the first time, when playing after eating. I don't know why, but it just feels wrong not to. Atleast it gives me the worlds cleanest hands, considering I play games all the time XD

I see, Joan Crawford Syndrome too much? They say your hands can rot if you wash them too much, though.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
*Holds hand up* Yeah, I'm part of the swear-madly-whenever-anything-and-everything-happens club too XD
Though I have to make sure I'm doing it under my breath... can't let my little brothers hear me >__> The bad part is now, whenever I come to play games around people I can't swear around, I end up using some of the most ridiculous substitute words instead (I'm told "shoelaces" is an apparent favourite of mine at the moment o_O)... or failing that, just mumbling incoherent nonsense. I've had more than one of my friends stare at me oddly before today because of that XDD

Lawl... and same, Beeker, I always lean left and right when I'm steering around corners XD
I used to get really annoyed about it when I was little, because I didn't understand turning the handset made no difference XD Ahh, if only we'd had wii remotes then XD

But I've noticed, leaning/moving around when I'm playing games isn't restricted to just racing games either... if the character comes really close to the edge of a high ledge, I tend to lean back as I desperately try not to let them fall off, and if, say, I'm in a vehicle under fire I also tend to flinch/duck whenever it takes a hit. Oh, and wireless controllers just encourage me more... I remember when I was trying to beat TAoL, I kept pacing around the room with the wii remote and driving my family nuts XD

So yeah. I think my main problem is I get waaay too involved in things :embarrassed:
I REGRET NOTHING.

amaterasu

Writer
1. Gloating,
2. Cursing A LOT
3. Mocking characters in funny voices
4. yelling "STOP RAPING ME" when a ReDead or Gibdoe attacks
5. copying what LPers like Chuggaaconroy and NintendoCaprisun I have quite a few

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom