• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Echolight's art

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Honestly I think this is the best quality art I've ever seen you do.
It's insane that that isn't digital art and you actually hand colored it! You're so good at coloring with traditional media. The oranges fade into each other so flawlessly, and I like your background more than the original!
Ok that colouring job is blowing my mind. Amazing work!
This looks incredible. Others have already mentioned it here but the amazing colouring and the boxing technique really stood out to me right away too - looking forward to seeing more!
That's really amazing! Your art gets better every time I look in here.

Oh my goodness guys thank you so much!!!! <3 <3 <3

You don't know how much this means to me. Waking up this morning and seeing these posts as soon as I open up ZD has really given me a boost of happiness and inspiration. Thank you guys, each one of you are so kind <3

This made me so happy~

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I can't imagine how hard you must work to get your art so clean

A drawing like that usually takes me several hours, or a full afternoon if I don't take breaks. Sketching usually doesn't take that long (it depends on the subject I'm sketching), but lining with pen and shading with colored pencils is what takes up the most time. I have to go slow to make sure each line is smooth and bold. And shading just takes forever. Layers upon layers upon layers.

So basically, yes. It takes a lot of time and effort. In comparison, plain pencil drawings/sketches take me about 30 mins. So in order to actually finish one of the big drawings I start, I have to have a lot of inspiration and motivation.

But it's worth it in the end. Every time I see the finished version I get so happy. And then showing you guys makes it even better <3

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
My updated fursona:

Echo

Last edited:

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
those jeans are lookin a little jean-y for someone who purports to hate tight clothes

Yeah I know. I had realized when I wrote clothes I mainly meant shirts/jackets. But I had already lined it with pen by then. I dislike wearing any shirt that isn't loose and oversized. Skinny jeans are fine, though sweatpants are more comfortable.

So I really meant to write shirt. Sorry about that haha

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
She's adorable, I love red pandas!! They're very underrepresented in the furry community, nice to see one!

Red pandas are so cute and fluffy and aaaaa
I was a bit surprised of the lack of red panda fursonas. I honestly expected them to be more popular. They exist, but they definitely don't get the spotlight like wolves, foxes, and cats do. So yeah, they definitely need more attention and love <3

RED PANDAAAAAAA YESSS
DJSOFMSDGMDFG

dskjhfskflskfslsjdhajffhjufiw

Adorable Red Panda Cubs Make Public Debut At Chicago Zoo

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion

Mario Shocked GIF - Mario Shocked Hands On Mouth - Discover & Share GIFs

"mostly shiver" is not an exaggeration

Well, it accurately portrays what I saw when the three were announced. I was like, "oh, frye. cool. Big man, pretty neat! Shiver...wait, shiver's awesome!!! skjfkfkkcjgkfjalkjskhkdjhal"

I love this!!!!!

Thank you!!! It took so long to finish. After splatfest I really wanted to draw her, and I started the drawing a few days after that. The sketch and pen didn't take that long, just a couple afternoons, but the colored pencils took forever haha
I'm glad you like it <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom