• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

funnier6

Courage~
Can see myself using this thread alot. So I used to have a nightmare every year on the night before my birthday for several years, but nevermind that.

I had a dream awhile before botw came out where I was climbing a tower in the gerudo desert and I fought a version of calamity ganon at the top.

And the other day I dreamed I died in a car accident (dying is painful and scary to those wondering) and then later woke up in the same car not dead, drove off and got lost in the twilight and ended up being attacked by three hinoxes near hyrule castle, scariest dream I've had in a while. (my dreams aren't usually so zelda themed o-o)

Reactions: Dio

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I dreamt there was a new season of Steins;Gate, and it took place in the future where Okarin and Kurisu were married. I was their daughter and they took me back into the past the day before I was born (I have no idea why though, I wish my dream could have elaborated!)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I dreamt there was a new season of Steins;Gate, and it took place in the future where Okarin and Kurisu were married. I was their daughter and they took me back into the past the day before I was born (I have no idea why though, I wish my dream could have elaborated!)

It is annoying when that happens. Sometimes you get a really intriguing dream and you want to know more about it. Often a rude awakening cuts it short before it can elaborate. Is that what happened with yours?

On another note. I had a really interesting dream the other day. The only thing I remember about it was that it was really interesting. I absolutely can't recall any details from it but I know if I write my dreams down and read them I instantly recall the dream. I wish I had posted it here but I was the last poster and didn't want to double post.

funnier6

Courage~
I dreamed last night me and (somebody?) accidentally shot my brother dead, I remember very guiltily explaining to my mom and I'm pretty sure I attended the funeral before he got up and said he was faking the whole time.

Woke up wanting to shoot him again.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
My dream last night was so good. :) I dreamt I went to my college interview nd it went really well. For some reason I had to wait for awhile before it could start and I had to sit through some sort of lecture for a bit. I thought I would take notes but as soon as I opened my notebook the lady came and took me to a table where we sat and discussed what I wanted for my future, etc. She immediately loved me and another lady came in who was older as well as a man with bongos for some reason. They all thought I was really great and would be a great addition to their school. :) As I left, the man started playing his bongos and sang, while the two ladies waved goodbye. I almost cried in the dream because I was so happy.

I really hope this dream is some sort of indication of the future. ^^

funnier6

Courage~
I've been having a bunch of bizarre dreams but I can never remember them coherently, though the other day on the anniversary of Iwata's death I had a dream and at the end I wrote a breakup song called ''Please Understand'' and it had a really cool rock vibe.

Last edited:

Skunk

Floof
I had a dream where Ian McKellen and I got to talk outside of a McDonald's. For some reason, I didn't immediately recognise him as Ian McKellen, although he did look familiar. I gave him a cool thing, but I don't remember what it was. Heckin feels good man.

So i just had a nasty nightmare that will likely stay with me. Its graphic so its going in spoiler tags

There was a young girl (maybe 6-8 years old) and an old man living in an old house. The girl was screaming from her bedroom and it woke the old man up. The old man was ill though and couldnt tell the difference between a razor and a comb. So he brushed his bald head with a razor and cut massive chunks of his head away. As he walked to the girl's bedroom the deformed arm of a foetus burst out of his eye.
When he reached the little girl's bedroom she died of fright and the old man died because he was ill and sad that he'd killed her.
As the old man lay on the floor the deformed foetus arm crawled out of the man's mutilated head and the foetus's face... the only way i can describe is like a malformed camel's head with tumors. It was horrifying and i didnt forget it upon waking.

Shouts to @NinJa @funnier6 and @Draymorath for being there in the SB when i needed company.

funnier6

Courage~
So i just had a nasty nightmare that will likely stay with me. Its graphic so its going in spoiler tags

There was a young girl (maybe 6-8 years old) and an old man living in an old house. The girl was screaming from her bedroom and it woke the old man up. The old man was ill though and couldnt tell the difference between a razor and a comb. So he brushed his bald head with a razor and cut massive chunks of his head away. As he walked to the girl's bedroom the deformed arm of a foetus burst out of his eye.
When he reached the little girl's bedroom she died of fright and the old man died because he was ill and sad that he'd killed her.
As the old man lay on the floor the deformed foetus arm crawled out of the man's mutilated head and the foetus's face... the only way i can describe is like a malformed camel's head with tumors. It was horrifying and i didnt forget it upon waking.

Shouts to @NinJa @funnier6 and @Draymorath for being there in the SB when i needed company.

You're welcome, have a super awesome day and forget that dream as soon as possible. Next time I have a super awful nightmare I might login and use the chatbox for comfort, whatevers going on in there is normally ten times as awful. :P

Ninja

Well well well
All good, hope you are feeling better, we try to make light of it but nightmares are no joke when it's fresh.

That being said the worst ones for me are the ones where when you are trying to run away, but you move so slow. Or when you are trying to scream and nothing comes out, or even worse, if you are trying to fight for your life but you punches move slowly.

All good, hope you are feeling better, we try to make light of it but nightmares are no joke when it's fresh.

That being said the worst ones for me are the ones where when you are trying to run away, but you move so slow. Or when you are trying to scream and nothing comes out, or even worse, if you are trying to fight for your life but you punches move slowly.

Its your mind trying to leave the Matrix

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~

I have often had it where my sword or knife doesn't cut properly or breaks in a fight and then I have to use my bare hands. It's a nasty way to have to kill a human or a zombie.

funnier6

Courage~
I once dreamed an assassin shot me and it hurt so bad. The next part of the dream I woke up at school and they told me having surgery was no excuse for being late. o-o

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction

Oh yeah, actually that fetus may have been me. Sounds like something I would do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom