• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Drawings, Doodles, Random Things...

bunny

birb overlord
So after being inspired by a few fellow dungeoners, I decided to start an art thread... yeah. o_o

Basically, these are just... the random things I decide to draw... Some of these are doodles, some I actually tried on, and some are my unfinished sketches and whatnot.

itachi.jpg

Okay, not sure why, but my computer decided to make this picture a little pixely when I saved it. yeah. -_-

naruto.jpg

This one's still a sketch... I'll line and color it later. o_o

chibi neji.jpg

I drew this for a friend because she's obsessed with Neji. xD

WORK, DANG IT!.jpg

Um. I don't know! xD!

tigger and flayme.jpg

...These are my lovely friends. The guy on the left kept bugging me to draw him, and the girl on the right told me to give him a mustache. I thought she should do it herself, so this is what I came up with. xD Don't hate okay; I spent only 5 minutes on that one. o_o

Yeah, so tell me what you guys think! :P Also, I have more I can post later if you want. o_o

Last edited:

Dan

This is pretty good, the top one is a guy right ?
And remember keep dreaming.

bunny

birb overlord
Oh my glob, I haven't posted in here in a loooong time... Looking back at those old drawings... *shudders*

I don't have anything completed that's really recent, but I do have some stuff I can post to revive this poor thread.

2rcwnsk.jpg

A weird Naru chibi I drew back in September or so.

zwj9cl.jpg

Crappy Link sketch. o3o

c8h8p.jpg

A random Itachi I drew for a friend's birthday in October. His fingers are so fat...

That's all I got for now. Auuugh... These are all a few months old. I will try to get some new stuff up soon. Sorry the pics are so HUUGE.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Oh my glob, I haven't posted in here in a loooong time... Looking back at those old drawings... *shudders*

I don't have anything completed that's really recent, but I do have some stuff I can post to revive this poor thread.

2rcwnsk.jpg

A weird Naru chibi I drew back in September or so.

zwj9cl.jpg

Crappy Link sketch. o3o

c8h8p.jpg

A random Itachi I drew for a friend's birthday in October. His fingers are so fat...

That's all I got for now. Auuugh... These are all a few months old. I will try to get some new stuff up soon. Sorry the pics are so HUUGE.

Those look so cute! Especially Itachi and Link. Link looks like he's been working hard on finding stuff on his adventures and Itachi... well, he's being cool and all.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
The chibi Neji, Naruto, and Deidara are soooooo adorable. I guarantee no one would have paid attention to Itachi's fingers ;p

Can I request a chibi Kakashi? jk Very good

bunny

birb overlord
287kvbr.jpg

Just finished this drawing for Lord Vain. =D Clouds are fun to draw, but they really are a pain in the butt. .-.

If anyone wants to critique this, I am all ears. You can be as harsh as you need to be; I need to hear what people really think.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
AMAAAAAZING! Abi I am really blown away. You have loads and loads of talent. It looks as if it's official art! :> I'm not really sure if I can actually critique this. You're much better at art than me, so if anything I should be taking advice from you! =]

bunny

birb overlord
AMAAAAAZING! Abi I am really blown away. You have loads and loads of talent. It looks as if it's official art! :> I'm not really sure if I can actually critique this. You're much better at art than me, so if anything I should be taking advice from you! =]

AZZUUREEE. That comment has made my day!! Thank yuuuuu sooo much
craiplz.png

287kvbr.jpg

Just finished this drawing for Lord Vain. =D Clouds are fun to draw, but they really are a pain in the butt. .-.

:P

I don't have anything to say about your drawing as I've never really tried colouring before, but maybe i would have smudge the stream of light in his hair so it would look smoother. Other than that there is nothing to say, it's a pretty good drawing. ^^

bunny

birb overlord
2mceu4h.png

I was just messing around with clouds again, since I had so much fun drawing them yesterday. These ones are kind of... weird... but... I tried. xD

bunny

birb overlord
144b384.jpg

ADVENTURE TIME SKETCH, WOOT. I've been meaning to draw Finn for awhile 'CAUSE HE'S SAO FREAKING KYOOT. <3 Ahem, anyways, I have a background and everything planned for this one. I'm really hoping it turns out like I have it pictured in my head. =D Also, I know his hands look hilarious; I am going to fix those when I do the lineart. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom