• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Drawing Competition Round 50 - Results

Which Entry is your favorite?

• Entry 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Entry 2

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Entry 3

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Hello again guys, it's Oocoo here with this years' first round of the drawing competition! With it being New Years and all I figure a lot of people will be looking back, reflecting, (or maybe just partying, idk). But with that in mind, the theme for this month is:

Past and Present

So pretty much anything what was and what is. I kind of like this theme of duality, and you can apply it to just about any series or idea. And that's kind of what New Years is. I hope you guys have a lot of fun with this one.

Please DM any entries or questions to @Uwu_Oocoo2. Entries should be submitted by Saturday, Jan. 21st, 11:59:59pm ET.

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
This is just a reminder that tomorrow is the last day to submit entries! Voting will start on Sunday.

There's still a little bit of time, if you can find the time to draw something in the next couple days you might be able to enter... and Oocoo might be willing to give an extension to give you a little longer if needbe?
I do offer extensions, so @AncientPoe if you would still like to submit an entry let me know with a dm. I would like that anyone requesting extra time have an estimated completion date, preferably within the week that way we can get voting underway in a timely manner.

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Here are your entries for this round!

20230109-101942.jpg

bc4kv-VS-d.webp

A-Friend-Through-Time.png

Voting will end January 30th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom