• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Download the Most Complete High Res Oot Retexture Pack

T

Tonloc

I have Finished combining some of the better texture packs including work from federelli, djipi, Mode7, and Zeth. I altered many of the textures so that all of the packs would work together. I also added a lot of my own textures to make the pack more complete (includes around 5,500 textures) To download my pack you can go to this link To see what you can expect you check out some pictures from this link Also, note that my included read me file includes attribution to the featured artists. For any questions or comments you can email me at [email protected]

(Pack updated on May 6th)

Last edited by a moderator:
I downloaded the textures and applied them. I have to say, I was rather impressed. The textures look great, they really add a sense of depth and realism to the game. I think I'll replay the game just to see all the textures.

DvSag

The Void in the Triforce
Wow. The work put into this is top quality.

You actually managed to make Inside Lord Jabu-Jabu even more disgusting than it already was. I LOVE IT!

Man the pic of the inside of Lord Jabu-Jabu really got my attention!
Did you add Adult Link a chain-mail? O_O

I think I'll download them as well.
Thanks a lot for sharing.

Now...how am I supposed to add them?
I hope it is explained in the pack. xD

Last edited:
This all looks great! I love how you smoothed everything out and added more detail to things like the weapons, the shield, and the magic meter.

But I have one question. It is probably a very stupid one but here it goes. What is the download for?

T

Tonloc

Hey Kokiri Kirl,

I just updated my pack and the readme file is updated too. They way that I wrote it before might have been confusing.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
I must say, that is extremely impressive, I love your work. You must have put great effort into this. I think I speak for all of us when I say thankyou for this!
You are very good! ^^

I'm going to download it, it looks so great! Welcome to the forums, by the way. :)

Z

ZeldaRoberts

Where do you put the actual texture files? You explained what to do with the plugins, but I'm new to emulators and such. I have Project64...how do I load the texture pack?

Where do you put the actual texture files? You explained what to do with the plugins, but I'm new to emulators and such. I have Project64...how do I load the texture pack?

Open up your Project 64 folder, and then open the plugin folder. Create a new folder called 'hires_texture', then place all the textures in there. After you do that, it should load the textures as long as you have the 'load hi-res textures if available' enabled under the plugins.

Z

ZeldaRoberts

Wow, that was fast. Thank you very much for your help! I appreciate it, greatly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom