• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does Wii Motion Plus Scare You?

Will wii motion plus help or hurt SS

• Help

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hurt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i know that wii motion plus will help the zelda series but physically i just got wii sports resort a couple weeks ago and played the sword fighting for a couple hours straight and it HURT!!!! i was physically in pain for a couple days after that so i dont know if it will be good all the time

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I think it will help gameplay, the closer we can link our movements to the motions of the game, the more we will physically engage in the game. I loved the way we used movement in TP and not as much button use. The only thing I had problems with was the first time I went fishing, cause that was one of the movements that just wasn't intuitive (I mean, honestly to reel in ALL you needed to do was put the wii control vertical...? I kept mimicking pulling the fishing pole backwards, lol...) I ended up consulting the manual in the end, cause I just couldn't figure it out, lol. I think the new controls will make it easier to make the movements we *want* to make when playing both in puzzles and in battles.

I may not have discovered Zelda until the N64 versions, but I grew up playing NES and SNES games. I was in my teens when N64 was released. But as gaming has evolved, I've managed to adapt to the new ways of playing and I find I enjoy the new developments. I have a feeling I will enjoy Wii Motion Plus as well.

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
I love it how, whenever new technology comes out, people are amazed and everyone wants it. A year later and its considered crap. I'm just waiting for the day when Nintendo introduces a suit that will allow us to have complete control of the character such as Link. That'll be the day...

I love it how, whenever new technology comes out, people are amazed and everyone wants it. A year later and its considered crap. I'm just waiting for the day when Nintendo introduces a suit that will allow us to have complete control of the character such as Link. That'll be the day...

It will be like the power glove but it will be called the power jumpsuit.

Peeps1080

Not the marshmallow
I didn't really like TP controls as much as pressing a button to swing the sword, not that I didn't like it. It just seemed weird to swing the remote in a random direction and have the sword go in some random direction. But I think Wii Motion Plus will help SS because it seems fun having full control on the sword, but like vault boy, I would get annoyed if the puzzles were repetitive in the spinning eye thing. WM+ will help I think, and it will make you feel more in the game :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom