• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does Making Fun of Zelda Annoy You?

My friends always make fun of me for playing Zelda, and i'm fine with it. They make fun of ME, not the game, but there are people at school that come and say "I hate zelda, all the losers play it", which kinda gets to me, because I hear it so much. Everyone I know at school doesn't own nintendo, its all Xbox and Playstation and stuff, so they could'nt experience zelda unless they come to mine or any other of my buddys houses, but they refrain from playing it. Their Loss.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
When people ask me if I play Call of Duty, I tell them I don't even own the right console, and I have no intention of getting one. When they ask why, I tell them "Because you can't play Zelda on it." They usually laugh it off, and it's all good. But every once in a while, there's that one person who thinks I'm "a child' for playing Zelda and they insult me. Honestly, it doesn't bother me too much. People have a right to their opinions. Now, if they haven't at least tried a Zelda game before, then that's a different story. But I haven't met a person other than my younger brother who hates Zelda and hasn't played a single game.

To be honest, there's no sense in getting riled up when a bunch of idiots give you a hard time. Be the bigger person and ignore them. That's how I prefer to live my life.

M

Makar14

Yeah so many people do that its annoying. But the good thing is that some of my friends play Zelda. I mean they also play COD
but its cool because they like Zelda also, so my friends don't make fun of me.

I just dealt with a classmate who mocks Zelda because it isn't CoD. The usual "It's gay because it isn't Call of Duty"
I should mention I have little respect for Call of Duty or most FPS games in general, as all they do is turn children into trolls and grown men into immature idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom