• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does Anyone Here Speak More Than One Language?

I speak German, because it's my native language. Then there's my English which I hope is pretty understandable.
I had Latin in school, but I don't count that, nobody speaks it and I can't remember even anything basic :D
Well, I try to learn French at the moment, it's going slow, however... =\

WW IsDa Bombchu

Fez+Bowtie=Time
I can also speak Arabian.

I think you mean Arabic :p

I had to read every post in this thread to keep peace of mind that I am the only person I know outside of my family to speak our native language, Urdu. And I was right! *pats self on back* Anyways, I speak close-to-fluent Urdu (out of practice for years, and its only natural to forget small but important verbs and phrases), as well as great English. I can read but not understand Arabic, and I know a couple of phrases in the language, but not enough to get anywhere with it. I also know small bit of French, enough to gets A's in class...

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Well, since Im Swedish I have Swedish as my first language and English as my second. I also studied French at my school a few years ago, but I didn't learn a thing... It's a difficult language.

Kleora

Kleora
English is my main language, French being my second (bilingual countries, pah! x)), I can carry a pretty decent conversation in Spanish and I dabbled (rather terribly) in German.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I speak a wide variety of languages. The reason being...well I don't know, but here they are.

-English
-Chinese (Mandarin)
-French
-Spanish
-Japanese
-Russian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom