• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Hay ya'll. Sorry for the absence.

What worries me is that we only saw one activity last night. Even in basic set ups of mafia there's two factions with night kill abilities, and we only saw one. It's likely that both people went after Axle (a common strat for mafia is to take out the best players), and it's just as likely as someone with an ability saved him.

It's possible that he's nightkill-proof, but I don't think it would've been presented the way it was... I feel like in past games that sort of thing just went unsaid. It could point to an ability though, so we should keep that in the back of our collective mind.

I'll be busy for most of today and probably won't be able to contribute much until tomorrow, but let me just say... jesus I'm glad I'm alive. o_0

For the record the fact that my name was announced means nothing regarding whether I was protected or nightkill immune, because I've honestly never seen a mod do that before, and in both cases most mods would not announce the name, so clearly David's doing something different. I wonder if this game is going to be unusual in general. Stay on your toes.

This is certainly an interesting situation. I agree with others above that Axle is either night kill proof or the Doctor prevented him from being killed the previous night. Given the nature of Axle's post above, however, I assume it's the latter. Seeing as how Axle is the Mafia moderator, it was only natural for the Mafia to target him. We'll have to wait and see if there is sufficient evidence to come to any solid conclusions soon.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I'm getting nothing, guys...
Hrm
I don't have much to say aside from observations about Axle that's already been mentioned above...
Nobody's really ringing any bells for me.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Well I find Timeless's post kinda interesting. He said I'm watching Thareaous. It's probably just a gut call by him but I still won't rule out every possibility.

Also I've got my suspicions about Monkey. He's been missing from here since the first day. That's kind of suspicious, even more so then Timeless.

EBWODP - Actually has posted a fair bit but they seem short with no real input towards finding mafia, like an avoidance tactic maybe.

Last edited:

Night Owl

~Momentai
It seems that the night scene has made more questions than answers. I may as well list them Just to help provide food for thought.
Who targeted Axle and why?
Was Axle protected? If so By whom?
Does Axle have an Ability that prevents him from being night-killed?
Why did David reveal The victims name?
What side is Axle on? Does the fact that he was the victim mean we can trust him?
These are just a few of the questions bouncing through my mind.

I think he may have been seen as one of the better players who could either lead the town or keep his true intentions hidden. It would also be harder to trace back to the mafia because it wouldn't be seen as picking off a random townie. This is just speculation on my part.

David Revealed his name for a reason.
Was it to get us to focus our attention on Axle or Provide hints as to various roles in the game? Or some other reason?

Axle could just as easily be on any side so I don't think this means he is an innocent, it doesn't mean he is guilty either.

@Monkeyfightsquad Are you joking around or is there a method to your madness?
IGMEOY you keep raising red flags in my gut But I can't be certain.

Pen

The game is on!
'Hoy everyone, I'm going away on a small trip today, so I won't have access to the Internet. I'll be home on Sunday, so I promise to write again when I come back.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
The victim's name is always revealed when the moderator details the events of the previous night whether or not that victim survived or perished. :)

No actually. In all of the other Mafia games I've played (about 7 or so) the victim's name is only revealed if they die.

We have almost nothing to go on. Random vote? There's nothing from Day 1 which givees any sort of hints to help reveal whoever targetted Axle.

Rachel

be vigitant
Hmm. It is a possibility that whoever has the role of the Doctor (as in, the title character of the game) can regenerate when killed. Or any time lord for that matter, I suppose.

Monkey - Could you tell us the reasoning behind your vote?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Okay! Something is fishy around here......something is not right......

1- Timeless is not here.
2- Monkey is being excited for this mafia and voting Axle without a reason.
3- Axle was being saved by a nameless person.
(all of the above seems kinda stupid.)

I really want to know who saved Axle and why is Timeless not here.Timeless is kinda suspicious.....my gut says so.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I have to Vote: Axle the Beast.

Okay I'm sorry but this is even more suspicious. You completely ignore my post from above like I said nothing. I have nothing else to go on and I gotta say that you're the one who seems most suspicious.
Vote: monkeyfightsquad

Okay! Something is fishy around here......something is not right......

1- Timeless is not here.
2- Monkey is being excited for this mafia and voting Axle without a reason.
3- Axle was being saved by a nameless person.
(all of the above seems kinda stupid.)

I really want to know who saved Axle and why is Timeless not here.Timeless is kinda suspicious.....my gut says so.

I think Timeless not being here is slightly suspicious but your method of hunting is also suspicious. I know (or at least think this is your first game so for now IGMEOY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom