• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Want to See a Boss Remade?

Agreement on Volvagia. I think it should get its own non-canon wack-a-mole spinoff on the Wii, in addition to a spot on a new full game.

I'd like to remake the fight with the different versions of puppet ganon in WW, something about that fight really annoyed me...

H

Hacked Link

Redo dark link make him a full boss that has all the items u do so if u shoot arrows at him he shoots one at the same time

I loved bongo bongo from Ocarina of Time. Most of the bosses in Ocarina of Time were amazing but i just found Bongo Bongo to be extremlly awesome. haha =)
I'm not sure what I would change but It would just be fun to battle him with the Wiis controls

Probably Gohma from OOT. I would like it to be very similar, but somehow a longer and more challenging fight.

N

Newton

*SPOILERS!*

Throughout Skyward Sword, Ghirahim kept saying he wants his master to be reborn, which means that he died before. It would be cool to see who killed him first..
:cucco::cucco::cucco::cucco::cucco::cucco::cucco::cucco::cucco::cucco::cucco::cucco::cucco::cucco::cucco:

I would go with Dark Link. Even though he is only a mini-boss, he is still definitely one of the harder bosses for me in Ocarina of Time. The only problem was that the majority of the time he was just mimicing you unless you stopped Z-targetting him, which practically just made it a swing and hope fight. It took quite a lot of fun and potential out of the battle.

For me, the battle would have been much greater and interesting if Dark Link had the ability to use some of the items that you had acquired by this point in the game, such as the Megaton Hammer, the Bow and Arrow and Hookshot. I believe that this would have caused the player to play more defensively and think of a better tactic than said swing and hope tactic, it would make Dark Link able to produce a better tactic than just mimicing the player for the majority of the time too. The majority of damage that I receive in that battle is due to me usually messing up and stabbing at him so he jumps on the sword and strikes while you can't move, which becomes quite competitive after a couple of minutes of the fight, nevermind a couple of run throughs of the game.

Z

ZeldaSentai

i want to see more dragons. i know its cliche, but zelda is an adventure game and link slaying a dragon is a pretty good addition like in the first zelda game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom