• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Do You Think Fi Has a "human" Form Like Ghirahim?

Fi's "human" form is exactly how she is
Yeah I kind of fail to see what isn't human about it, or why she'd have another form at all.

Either way, the notion of her having another form makes no sense, and also operates under the assumption that Ghirahim and Fi are exactly the same, which is completely false. Same idea, but two different creatures with completely different origins and natures. Fi has absolutely no reason to have another form, and if she did Link would have been irrelevant. You also need to remember that Ghirahim is a demon of some form.

If you're still not convinced that their natures are completely different, then consider this: Fi emerges from within the Goddess Sword. That's where she comes out of and where she goes back into. At the end of the game Demise pulls the sword out of Ghirahim, not to mention he suddenly shifts back into it briefly during the conversation before the final battle with him. Fi is just the sword's consciousness. Ghirahim is a physical avatar of the sword.

First of all, she's a computer so she's too inhuman to be capable of a human form. Second, if she did have a human form, I think she would've used it at some point in the game. Third, she's not aggressive like Ghirahim so she doesn't need it.

As you say, they're the opposite of each other. So Ghirahim is Human and Fi is something like a Ghost created by Hylia, obvious is that Ghirahim is created by Demise.

Djinn

and Tonic
Honestly I would not at all believe she has any more of a physical form like Ghirahim. Ghirahim was a very different creature than Fi. He was a demonic creature that can take the form of a humanoid or a weapon depending on purpose. He was most likely a demon first and a weapon second. But as a demonic creature he was very likely formless and could take on whatever shape suited him best at that time. Demise is said to take on different shapes depending on who was viewing him at the time. And as a conqueror he was in the shape of a great and powerful warrior. Ghirahim as a tool for his master would be a sword. Ghirahim on his own would take a form more fitting his own desires as he set off to unseal his master. He did not seem to have a specific set design, but would shape himself to whatever was most necessary for that situation.

Fi however has a specific purpose in her creation to fulfill. To aid the upcoming hero on his quest to defeat Demise should he ever return in the future. She was not ever meant to be any physical being that takes matters into her own hands to accomplish. She was only meant to help a Hylian that was chosen to use the Goddess Sword. And as a sword she is already helping the hero physically. The spirit form of Fi is only necessary for information purposes and as a guide. In this purpose she does not need any kind of physical shape at all. A guide does not need to provide any physical help, since that was the job of the hero, she does not need to fight anyone since that was the job of the blade. She is perfectly designed to accomplish everything she was meant to accomplish. Outside of that she is not really a separate being with a will and desire to do any more than she was made to do. She does not seem to want to be a physical being and do anything beyond her purpose. Even after the quest was over her purpose was fulfilled and she went back to sleep.

hahah i wish! it'd be cool if she did. midna had 2 forms, and so did the red lion king boat too.
fi's real form is probably a calculator. LOL.

i think that was her human form. or if not, theres probably a character out there in the zelda universe that looks simmilar and guess what? its her

i think it might be possible for her to have a human form but could she revert back to it like when ghhirahim is in his final form you never see him "human" form again

It seemed to me that Fi was very dutiful to her Goddess' instructions to remain with the bearer of the sword. Ghirahim had a lot of independence out of necessity, since he had to search for a Gate of Time to revive his master.

In hindsight, I wonder if Demise's sword was somewhere in the same time period as Link. If Ghirahim was linked to the sword in a similar way to Fi, wouldn't he be back in the same time period as Demise?

OHAI

Jiyeon's Zombie
I'd like it if she did, maybe her true form is something akin to a living version of the beta Great Fairy from OoT?
Although for the next Zelda I'd love a return of the Twili.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom