• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Stick With Your Starter?

I always keep my starters. They usually end up in the PC while I'm on my quest to LVL all the pokemon, but they are always there for when I need to kick butt.

Fig

The Altruist
Your stater is supposed to be the strongest Pokemon in the game, since it's your first Pokemon. I don't know why many people throw away their starters.

Yep, I always stick with my starter and tend to rely on them to get the job done. However, they usually get deposited in the box when I train other things (which is why my Staraptor is level 100 but not my starter...).

D

Deleted member 6224

I keep it until i get a real team, then i get rid of it

I always stick with my starter Pokémon. It depends on the version and the amount of Pokémon available, but in Pokémon White I kept my Serperior since I couldn't bear to leave my starter Pokémon in a PC box. The same applies with every Pokémon game I've played. I usually start a new team, usually keeping the starter plus one or two Pokémon from my first journey. It's a shame a lot of PokéPlayers these days only care about strong and/or legendary Pokémon.

B

Blank

I only keep it if it's in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. Never pick treeko though.

DJY

I usually stick with my starter. I might exchange it depending on specific gym leader types, but in the end, they usually find their way back onto my belt.

shaymin1

Derp.
I stick with them until after the main story. Then I sometimes get rid of them. Its not that I don't like them but its just that there are stronger Pokemon that are the same type and they have higher stats.

P

Poketch007

I will usually stick with my starter, which becomes one of my most powerful, but I will replace it if I get more powerful Pokemon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom