• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Recommend Super Scribblenauts?

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Yeah, my birthday is coming soon, well, 20 more days. Anyway, I'm thinking of getting Super Scribblenauts. To some of you who may have it, do you recommend it?
Also, what games would you recommend me to get that aren't so freakin expensive or not M rated? Thanks guys!

Kazumi

chagy
I would highly recommend the game. I bought the original Scribblenauts shortly after it was released and I loved it to death. When I heard about Super Scribblenauts and all of the improvements that had been made I was ridiculously excited. I didn't expect Super Scribblenauts to do all of the things that they said they wanted it to do and was going to be able to do, but it does them and does them well.

The game is a massive improvement on the first one, and in my opinion one of the best games on the DS. It's a great puzzle game, and it's great to just fool around. The amount of words is massive and the adjectives make it really fun and add another massive layer of depth. I've never played a game where I could ride a Purple Translucent Hovering Manatee and kill an Invisible Pregnant Longcat with a Glowing Fireproof Colossal Super Crossbow before Super Scribblenauts. The game also has really good controls unlike the first one. You can choose between D-Pad and Touch screen controls. They both work really well. The physics of the game are also greatly improved over the first one. Things have weight and actually make sense. The game has a nice long story mode full of interesting and fun puzzles, and a sandbox mode (which is just the title screen) where you can just fool around and create and do anything you want. The game also has a surprisingly robust level editor, and you can share and download levels over Wi-Fi. It's a very complete game.

So yes, I'd highly suggest the game. It's a great addition to any DS library.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
I wouldnt recommend Super ScribbleNauts. Dont get me wrong its a cool game but it gets boring when you have created to many stuff since its HARD to do new.
As a not rated M game I would recomend Brawl or Wii Sports Resort. BUt those arent DS games so I dont know.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I loved th e Original Scribblenauts, so I would say you should get it. Goldeneye fot the Wii just came out. Donkey Kong Country Retuens will be out by your birthday.
Also, it seems you like puzzle games, so the Professor Layton series would be good.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
I would sugest it, eventhough I've been too busy playing Golden Sun to play it much.

For other games, I would sugest Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon or Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (both for the DS).
And also play Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass if you haven't yet.

Trust me, you'll love it. The controls were fixed and the amount of stuff that you can do is awesome. THe puzzles are hard enough for a gamer, but easy enough for a casual kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom