• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Play Zelda to Beat the Game or to 100% Complete It?

How do you play Zelda?

• To beat it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • To 100% complete it

• To just have fun

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P

Poketch007

My first play through is just to beat it, then I'll go back and get all the collectibles.

S

Stephie-chan

How i play every zelda game is first I play it just to beat the game and then i play it a second time getting every single thing and I honestly use this site because you do 100% walkhroughs and its bomb. So yeah first time i just play normally and second time I get everything.

i usually beat it and move on unless i really like the game i have beaten oot atleast ten times i am starting on windwaker i always start the game but never finish it for some reason but i play to beat if it looks like fun i will get every thing but when it gets to the point where im not having fun it just frustrating screw it i moving on or doing some thing else on the game i enjoy doing like on mm i like to fight oldawa and ghot and majora was a fun battle but suprisenly easy ps i know i cant spell

With any game, not just Zelda, I try to play through without reading a walkthrough or spoilers. I try to get as close to 100% as possible by myself and find all secrets, but not usually during my first playthrough of the game. First playthrough I just try to focus on completing the main game while casually doing sidequests.

i play it to beat then i'll probably put it down for a while and play through other games. Then i'll come back to it and complete it. :D

S

SaruKame2

For the console games in particular, I play for 100% completion. I'm all for exploration and discovering all the neat secrets the games have to offer.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I have only beaten four of the games 100% but that wasn't even what I originally intended to do. I just played them for fun and realized that I collected 90% of everything so I figured why not go for 100%? In fact, any game I play I play to have fun. Competitive play comes if I really like it.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
the first time is just to complete it, i get what i can on the way. after that i may 100% but not always

X

Xypher

I always play Zelda for completion at first (maybe 50% or 65% to begin) then return and pick up all the goodys that I left behind :3

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
If i am playing the game for the first time, i play it just to beat it and to have fun. after i have beaten it i wait a few weeks and i play it and try for 100%. even though i have came very close to 100%ing some games, there is allways some heart peices out there i just cant seem to get em'. :\ But i WILL get it done.....one day:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom