• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Play Madden?

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
No, but I have played a little bit of the PS2 ones it's confusing but it'd probably be fun if I knew how to use the controls.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
ALL DAY
EVERYDAY
WAKE UP
GO TO SLEEP
DRAFT A MANNING
ALL DAY.

Yeah, I play Madden, and I have to say Madden 13 has surpassed all other Madden games in it's style, gameplay, and everything around it. Madden is my new favorite sports game, before it was MLB.

Nah, I stick to NCAA football, for both spectating and video games. I haven't bought a Madden game since '08 and don't really plan on getting one any time soon. I have some fond memories with the older games, but it's not really my thing anymore; ever since the Michael Vick controversy (I loved him when he was with the Falcons) I've sort of drifted away from the NFL.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I used to. Back in middle school my brother and I would boot up Madden '03 every once in a while and goof around. He'd win most of the time. I sear, he played that game all the time....

Now that he's been outta the house for quite some time, I don't feel any urge to play football videogames. The only one I really liked was NFL Blitz, and that was only because of its blatant disregard for the rules.

Madden is great. I just had the chance to play Madden 13 last weekend, and I must say it's the best imo. And, it's not that hard to learn the controls... come on guys.

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
I'm really in the NHL games but I have a lot of fun with Madden. I'm not good by any means though. I can beat the computer just fine but against some of my friends I just plain suck. I just have a difficult time with the strategies but the controls are alright.

I used to be somewhat into Madden when I was playing football, but now I just see Madden as one of EA's biggest money grabs. Instead of releasing a Madden game every year, EA should release a Madden once every say 3 years and add annual DLC to update the rosters, etc. At least with 13, they're adding a bunch of new features such as a refined physics engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom