• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you people actually sleep?

How much do you sleep?

• 8-10+

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • 6-8

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • 4-6

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • what's sleep?

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6-8 i guess is my average but im a super light sleeper. I dont even think it counts as sleep.

I have very little iron in my blood though so im sleepy a lot of the time i just cant ever really go fully under.

I can count the deep sleeps ive had in 29 years on one hand.

I would say my average sleep time is 6 hours, I don't sleep that much but even then I don't feel sleepy.
A huge problem with me is that if something interrumpts my sleep, I can't go back to sleep again, I stay awake. So sometimes I would sleep less than 6 hours wich is pretty bad.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Thats the glories of an international community. 11pm for me is 8am for the centeal europeans and 4pm for the Australians. Theres always someone around.
Though I will admit to not sleeping nearly as much as I should :P

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Sometimes an interesting conversation will keep me up. But I have been crashing around midnight lately cuz up lack of sleep.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I get maybe 6 hours on work days but 7-8 on weekends. I'd like at least 7 per night but current situation does not allow it.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I sleep after a chill down session which involves reading with my music on but sometimes if I'm sorta feeling a bit paranoid I take ages to drift off....

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
4-6 for me, I barely sleep, I think I have problems going to sleep. Like if I'm worried about something it can take hours to fall asleep and sometimes I never actually get to sleep. My sleeping habits are trash. If I'm really tired after a long day, it doesn't really matter, I'm out cold the second I hit the mattress. The reason for your op funnier6, is because there's a thing called time zones. 5:00 am for me might be 3:00 pm for someone else.

funnier6

Courage~
4-6 for me, I barely sleep, I think I have problems going to sleep. Like if I'm worried about something it can take hours to fall asleep and sometimes I never actually get to sleep. My sleeping habits are trash. If I'm really tired after a long day, it doesn't really matter, I'm out cold the second I hit the mattress. The reason for your op funnier6, is because there's a thing called time zones. 5:00 am for me might be 3:00 pm for someone else.

Yah dom, I know, I said I see the same people 24 hours a day.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I often go to sleep around 1 or 2 am and wake up around 10 am ( only because i need to eat breakfast since i have diabetes) so I sleep around eight to nine hours. Of course it changes depending if we have something special going on, but that doesn't happen very much. I am very heavy sleeper, anyone can basically came to my room while I sleep or start doing some noisy cooking and I won't wake up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom