• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you name your stuff?

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
The only inanimate objects I've named so far, are my Guitar Hero guitars/controllers, and a specific curl in my one friend's hair.

The Guitar I use the most is named Christopher.
Not Chris, not Chrissy, Not "Stopher"- JUST Christopher.

There's also Matt, Bartholomew, and Ed.
Same rules apply.
What I typed, is what their names are. Any variation of the name is NOT acceptable.

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
Yes, oh my god. I think the better question in my case is what haven't I named?

My phone is named Link, my iPod and iPad are Matt (after Matt Smith), and I have this metal giraffe statue named Alan-Sidney (after Alan Rickman). Although, I have yet to name my WiiU lol.

EDIT: I did name my WiiU. Its name is Arnold.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have a toy towtruck named Franklin, a poster of a baby penguin that I named Charlie, an iPod nano named ****face, 6 of the same type of headphones that are all named for different breakfast foods (cause they break fast), and a mug called Robert. That's all I can think of atm, though there might be more. I don't name things often.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
No. Naming things is a quick way for me to induce self memory loss. It's not good.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I don't. The only things I remember naming, even when I was younger, were my stuffed animals. And I can't remember what I named them anymore. I don't think I've ever named anything other than a stuffed animal.
This, except i remember the names. Some people I used to hang out with though named their stomachs... admittedly they were a little weird, but that was the most out-there thing about them. And I'm pretty sure I was forced into their ranks.

I named my armchair from college RedChair. RedChair is...red. And now joined by RedCouch, which is....Blue! Kidding. RedCouch is also red.

I also named my first car Annie. Now I drive the Blueberry. My friend named her cars Viktor and Alfred, and my dad drives Canyonero. I tried naming my mom's car Nancy but she wouldn't go for it so now it's called The Boat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom