• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Have Your Own Vehicle?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Do you? Well, I do, but the problem is I don't have a Driver's license at the moment, I need to go renew it but I am too lazy to even take care of something that important. :P Sadly, if I need to go somewhere, a friend of mine takes me there.

I will fix my license, though, some day, but not today, definitely not tomorrow. Also, you can post a pic of your car/truck/etc. with you near it, I will post one if I see others do it. See ya.

linkman8

True and Noble
I don't have my "own" vehicle persay, but I have a vehicle that's owned to my parents that I'm using consistantly. A 1995 Mitsubishi Diamante. It's been at least fairly dependable. :)

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
The only Vehicle i use it a Mazda.

No i can't drive i'm 16 so i ask somebody to drive it for me so i can go anywhere.

getting a student permit is a little troublesome for me so i rather have a driver drive me to places. XD

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
The only vehicle that I use often is my awesome student bicycle. It is sort of reliable, you can go to places where cars can't come and it has no CO2 emmission. I used holographic tape to make it more shiny and I have little beads in my front wheel.

Eventhough I have my drivers license, I don't like to drive because I'm scared I make mistakes especially when I have to park the car. If I drive I use my dads or my moms car which are a Ford Mondeo Ghia and a Ford Ka. I don't know the exact model numbers, but I'll try to take a picture of them this weekend.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Where Caleb and I live, it's almost mandatory to have your license and a vehicle to drive. Everything is too spread out to walk or ride your bike to and most people live out of town. Most 16 year olds get their licenses as soon as they can, here.

Caleb and I have two cars - a Plymouth Neon and a Kia Sephia. We like small cars :)

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I don't have a car of my own, and I quite like that. I use my sister's when I'm away for school, and my parents during the summer.
What I would like, in the future, is to be able to just take the public transit or walk places. I'm not a fan of driving, plus it would just be a lot cheaper. No gas, no insurance, etc. :)

My parents bought me a car last week... The only problem is I have not started drivers training, and I am no where near getting it, so all they did was waste money on something that is going to sit in the garage for 10-12 months.

Keats

The Most Interesting Man
I do, but it's KIA at the moment.

It's a Dodge Shadow in case you're wondering.

B

Blood Wolf

I do!

I'm just fixing it up right now for when I can actually drive it...
It's a Ford Ranger.

I live in the city. I have my Drivers License Learners Permit. Which means I have to drive with an adult who is 21-years of age or older, or a relative who is 18-years of age or older. My girlfriend is 21, so I usually end up driving her car when we go places together to practice my driving. I wont be able to get my license until January because that is when I will have help my learners permit long enough that I can get my regular license!

I plan on buying a car after I get home from Air Force BCT and AIT. I am enlisting in the United States Air Force Reserves. While I am away training I should be able to bank enough money to have a really nice down payment on a Scion tC. I really can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom