• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Hate?

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
Do you hate it when your playing a zelda game then you start playing another game or another zelda game. then later you want to play the other one you were playing earlier then forget where you are?
PHP:

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Happens too often for me. I sat playing a bunch of games at the same time, and then I forget where I was in my original game. But, hey, ZD can help with that! :P

I keep forgetting that I can't dash, because I have played so much skyward sword.

I've yet to play SS but I think it's silly how they took out the roll feature, it's a classic Zelda function and I hope they bring it back in the new Zeldas, collecting little fruits to regain energy so you can run is just corny IMO

I've yet to play SS but I think it's silly how they took out the roll feature, it's a classic Zelda function and I hope they bring it back in the new Zeldas, collecting little fruits to regain energy so you can run is just corny IMO

You can still roll,just shake the Numchuck when sprinting.

MW7

It's the story of my life. I'm in the middle of runs of LoZ, LA, OOT, MM, OOA, MC, ST, and SS. Estimated time of completion- eventually.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Nope, because it doesn't happen to me. I usually just play one game at a time until I'm completely finished with it, or I'll play 2 at a time, but alternate playing them so I don't ever forget where I'm at.

Actually I like when that happens. I was playing through TP and then got SS for Christmas, so when inwent back to TP, I don't see it as an inconvenience, because I just start the adventure over, I get to play the whole game again. :)

I am constantly guilty of committing this transgression. My completion of Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, and Skyward Sword is thus in eternal limbo. Only time will tell when I will return to these adventures. When I do, I think that it will be Spirit Tracks first as there I am farthest and only requiring to find one last Sand Rabbit and enter the Dark Realm from there.

Honestly, that doesn't really happen to me. Like, I've been playing SS since I got it for Christmas. It's only been in the last couple weeks I've been playing daily cause I've got it hooked up in my house now, whereas it was at my dad's house for a time being. Anyhow, went off on a little bit there. Doesn't really happen to me cause when I'm hooked on a game, I play it until I finish it. Then I move on to another incomplete/un-started game. Though, I will admit, before I got SS I was playing Mario Galaxy, and that's all I could play. I forgot how much I loved the Zelda series when I got SS and I haven't even touched my other several games! HAHA! So in a sense, I do have games I have not finished that I don't remember where I left off. But if I were to put them on, I'd easily remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom