• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Care

Dan

So recently I was bi-curios about this, do you actually care what other members of this established forum eat for breakfast, do you actually go through pages of posts to see, and if so can you please explain why, same question over similar threads such as "How Do You Like Your Pizza?" and "do you like cheese with holes in it?".

I'm just honestly curious is all. ;p (no offense to the creators of these threads, you are all still featured on my bedroom wall)

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff no

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
[SUB][SUB][SUB]Um...

If you are a stalker like me, ALIT, and Annie you care a lot :yes:[/SUB][/SUB][/SUB]

Um... duh. I do care.

Only a freak wouldn't waste time looking through peoples post about what they eat, how they like their pizza, etc. :wrong:

:wynaut:

I hope this doesn't come off as dickish, but not really, or perhaps kind of? I mean, I wouldn't have started a thread asking what someone had for breakfast today, if I didn't care to know (hypothetically speaking). Plus, I really like reading threads and posts anyway, so it's a win/win for me either way. I advocate reading posts, because it helps people get to know each other better and have a better grasp of the other person's personality and behavior. The sheer lack of knowing—each other—appears to increase the disconnect between the community, which thereby increases misunderstandings and such (have you not seen some of the so-called "debates" on here? Holy ****!). At any rate, if any given person doesn't 'care' what another person had for lunch today or if someone has ever visited another country or whatever, then they either simply should avoid General Chitchat or never should have joined a forum community to begin with. Period.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
It depends on the topic. I'll sometimes read through some answers on general topics such as the example given, but do I really care? Well that's a hard to say. I guess I care to some degree, but not all that much and especially if it's a topic like "what did you eat for breakfast?" and whatnot. Sometimes if I create a thread I'll be more invested in people's replies as obviously I made the thread, but to answer in truth, no not all that much.

Discussions that are more detailed-- let's say an MD topic (providing it's not some god awful debate about Religion), or maybe a gaming topic-- I'll scan through as I'm more intrigued to understand others' view points and compare them to my own.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I'm hardly burning with passion to read what TheBlueReptile had for dinner, but it's still nice to get an insight into the lives of community members. I still won't read threads for the sake of reading them, though.

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
I care about everything that's in this forum and its people. My life is dedicated to every single member of this forum and my happiness is directly connected to their happiness. The only member I LOVED was King Redead. I loved everything he did. Too bad he got banned tho.
So dan, what kind of t-shirt are you wearing right now? I'm intrigued. And also if c00lguy is around here I'd want to know if he went to his dentist today. He can't miss the appointment!

Salem

SICK
For me it's more of a statistics thing, like what is more commonly eaten as breakfast rather than individually, or like is cheese popular or not, that sort of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom