• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Disney Pixar's Up

Len

Zelda On Paper
thsi threat is to know if you did like the movie:

actually i did like the movie, i loved the story indeed, the characters (charles muntz blimp is cool! spirit of adventure) as same with: russel, Carl Fredricksen,
dug and charles muntz.

did you liked the movie? it is awesome? tell us. (note some people did cry in this movie...i did restain my tears for my luck, i was just feeling a hard heartbreak and dry cough, but i did never cry)

DreamDevourer

Born to Fail
I thought this was a very nice movie. Family friendly but not bland, and a touching story, I enjoyed the film. Pixar movies usually are pretty good (with the exception of Cars. That sucked.)

Next year we get Toy Story 3!

F

fallen angel

when i saw the previews, i thought it looked pretty lame and didnt really understand wat the purpose of it was, but some of my friends watched it and said that they actually liked it...ive yet to see it

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
It was a great movie. It took an interesting twist in the middle that I hadn't expected, but it was really cute. I cried during it :)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I loved it it was sad a little and fav part was when the house came up with the balloons

Valexi

Hylian Thief
I thought it was a lovely little movie.
The characters were likable, and the story did make me cry on some parts, and it was funny to boot.
The visuals were great too.

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
In all honesty, I thought this deserved Best Picture at the Oscars over both The Hurt Locker and Avatar. Both of the latter were pretty good, but I don't think either were really Best Picture material. Up was beautiful and touching, and it really took advantage of the ol' tear ducts.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
It's not all THAT depressing, Ember.
Sure, it might be a tear-jerker, but I grew up with more depressing and dark movies than that when I was a kid.
Watership Down, The Secret of NIMH, Dark Crystal, ect.
The only "kids" movie I've seen that I think was too depressing was Where the Wild Things Are.
I think it's healthy for kids to be open to emotion in a kids movie, but WTWTA just takes the cake on depression and hopelessness.
They kept marketing it as a kids movie, when really I think it was meant more for adults. The movie had a central theme that's hard to understand unless you're past childhood. Namely the confusion and feelings that come with growing up and realizing that you can't win every battle.
But, that's a different story.
In my opinion, Up is perfectly fine for kids.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
Up was an incredible movie. It was cute, quirky, colorful, unique and emotional. I'm a big fan of Disney/Pixar and have seen all of them except Wall-E. Up and Toy Story 3 are my favorites so far. Both are fun and touching and have great endings. As soon as it ended I said to my mom, "I NEED this movie."

C

curl

It was a great movie indeed.. The storyline of she was just perfect. I like the small kid and his friend duck. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom