• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DIGIMON: Mythos

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((The Olympians are death enemies, not frienemies.))
All the sudden a Dinohyumon appeared infront of Koh and Apollo. "DATA. Defeat, avenge, terminate, attack!" It yelled jumping at them. "AHHHH!"

Mors

~Death~
(( alright, thank you. ))

Salamon broke out of the forest, panting. Before her lay a park. She quickly turned around and slipped back into the woods. But Satu had seem Salamon. The girl stopped swinging and made her way to the forest's edge. Tentitivly she walked in, looking for the strange creature she had seen,

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Wow!" Apollo said dodging the attack. "What is this thing!?" Koh yelled. "It's a Dinohyumon! Part of the Vulcanus' Vengence! It wants to kill me!"

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Diana! It's dangerous!" Apollo said. "WHAT THEY HEY!" Koh yelled, as he ducked from an attack. Apollomon ran up to Dinohyumon. "Hey big freak! Corona Knuckle!!!"

((I think it would make since if Apollo and Diana trust each other.))

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
((Yeah))

"I don't care! Lunar Claw!" She attacked Dinohyumon.

Rao noticed, then quickly bolted to her shack. She took a long box from under her bed, and opened it, taking out a naginata. She grabbed it, then ran back.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Humans fighting!? Oh YeAH!))
Apollo gets hit back. "Itah!!!" He groans. "Are you alright!?" Koh yells running over. "Heh... I don't think we have the power to get this guy..." He says as Dinohyumon blocks Diana's attack.

Mors

~Death~
Satu hurried behind Salamon through the woods. She tripped over a fallen branch and let out a cry. Salamon paused and turned back and met Satu's eyes. Could it be... She might work as my partner.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((In this world, there are only 12 people compatible partners, so it's not like. "Hey, this guy will be my partner."))

Mors

~Death~
(( sorry I'm not ver good at this. *sigh*. I have no idea what I'm doing... ))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( Join the club. I know almost nothing about Digimon.))

Gabumon rushes toward the sound and sees them fighting Dinohyumon. " That's bad."

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Apollo notices something about Koh. "Wait! You have a Mythos!" "A wahat!?" "A mythos is a special DNA that allows humans to go Full-Force with Digimon! Do ou except me as your partner!? And do you want to save us!?" Apollo asked. "Y-... YES!!!" Koh says, just then, a black and red guanlet appears on his hand, with a screen on it. "Whats this!?" He asks. "That's a D-Myth! Access it with hope!" Apollo says. Just then a voice comes from the glove. "Hey Apollo-sama!" It says. "Demera! How's it going?" "Great, ready to fight for you when ever!" It responds. "Okay Koh! Move your hand above the screen, and say Attack!" "Oh, okay... Attack!" A light comes out of the D-Myth, and it turns into a Demi-Meramon. It flies onto Apollo's arm, and turns into a small arm burning arm cannon. "Alright! Demera Buster!" He yells as he fires it at Dinohyumon.

((Okay, everyone has an Olympian army. Those are armies that work for the Olympian. I had this idea for a long time. Befire Xros Wars was revealed.))

Mors

~Death~
Salamon let out a cry. "Mythos!" She yelled out happily bouncing up. She had noticed something in the girl. "What?" Satu said, getting of from the ground. "You just spoke..." She trailed off. "What are you?" Salamon walked closer. "I'm a Digimon, call me Minerva. You are?" Satu stared blacking forwards in surprise. "Huh, Satu... but what is Mythos?" "All you need to know is it enables you to be my partner. So, do you want to join me and help me fight?" Satu thought for a few seconds the nodded her head. "Alright." A green D-Myth appeared on her left hand. "Wow, what's this?" "It's a D-Myth its fo-" Salamon was cut off as she heared Apollo's attack. "What was that?" Satu asked, glancing around. "It came from over here... and I thinI know who's responsible for it. Come on." Salamon and Satu ran off towards the fight.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Lunamon noticed Rao. "Mythos!" Rao walked over to Lunamon, who continued. "You can be my partner! Call me Diana!" Rao smiled. "Sure, why not?" Her pink D-Myth then appeared on her hand. "That's a D-Myth. It proves your my partner! Now, let's go!" "Right!" The two ran over.

A voice then came from the D-Myth. "Dia-tan!" "Gato! Care to lend me a paw or two?" "Purr-fect!" Lunamon explained, then Rao swiped her hand over. "Attack!" Gatomon's gloves and claws then appeared on Lunamon. "Alright, time to slice things up a bit! Gato Claws!" The two ran forward and attacked Dinohyumon, Rao with her naginata, and Lunamon with her Gato Claws.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Gabumon looks at Ian. " You have mythos. Become my partner so we can help." It sounds more like an order then a request, but Ian says yes anyway. An emerald green D-Myth appears on his right hand. " Pretty cool."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom