• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DIGIMON: Mythos

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
You are now reading a Digimon Mythos...

The Digital World... Is a world composed of data. Inhabited by beings known as Digimon. In the Era of Peace, it was ruled by the Olympus Twelve. The ruled the Era of Peace with a power known as the Olympus Core... But Peace did not last... Jupitamon attacked the others, in-order to achieve their fragments of the Core. Soon all the Olympus where fighting. The fought hard, until the opened a portal, which sucked them into the human world. Now weakened into Rookies, they must join with human partners, to regain there powers. And fight...

[video=youtube;87zS6Z4zlmw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87zS6Z4zlmw[/video]

Episode 1: Rise Olympians!

((We aren't partnered yet.))
Koh relaxed in a hammock. "Ah..." He sighed.

Man...! I really need to find a partner! They're onto me! A small lion cub like digimon said sneeking around in a forest, looking behind him.

Last edited:

Mors

~Death~
Satu was sitting on her bed, reading a book and smiling. She had on a dress, which was a very dark green. She flipped a page of the book, letting out a short laugh.

Salamon glanced around, panting. She had just finished running. She would need to find someone, a partner, and soon.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Coronamon noticed Salamon in the distance. "Minerva!" He yelled running in the direction. Hah! She's got no partner! But then again, neither to I... But I got the advantage, she's so fragile in that sta- AHHHHH! Coronamon was ran over by a bike. "WHAt the!" The biker yelled. He crashed, and got up. It was Koh. "What are you!?" He said. "What!? Me! Oh! I'm... I'm... Ah... A cosplayer!"

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Rao was in a small shed in the park, practicing piano. It was a good place, since at her house, her family might interrupt her.

Lunamon walked around, then noticed two digimon. "Apollo! Minerva!" She ran over to the two digimon. "You guys haven't found partners yet, either?"

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Coronamon got into a defensive position. "Jokes on you! I have!" He said jumping on to Koh. *Sticks his tongue out* "Beat that!"

Mors

~Death~
Salamon ignored Coronamon and glanced worriedly at Lunamon. "Dian!" She called out.

Elementic

Soon, Lunamon stopped with one last cough. "I hate when that happens..."

((On a blog I have, I RP Lunamon and her human partner (a different person), and have this headcanon where Lunamon is the one of the group who gets sick or has coughing fits easily.))

Mors

~Death~
Salamon sighed with relief. Despite their differences she didn't like to see Lunamon having on of her fits, It always put her on edge.

Satu closed her book and stretched out her arms, yawning. The day was still young and she decided to go for a stroll in the park.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((How come Salamon was worried for Lunamon?))
"Get off!" Koh yelled as he ran off, trying to pull Coronamon off. "You don't understand! I NEED you!""

Elementic

((Lunamon was having a coughing fit, which is normal because, in my mind, she's the most sickly of the group and gets sick/has coughing fits easily.))

Rao sat under a tree, yawned, and soon was asleep.

Lunamon noticed her and hid behind another tree. She has potential to be my partner...

Mors

~Death~
(( I guess I have no idea how the olympus twelve work, sorry. I thought they were kind friend/enemies who still kinda cared for one another. My bad. ))

Salamon took Coronamon's distraction to slip away from the others. She was no where ready to battle any of them. Her rookie form was weak compared to the others.

Satu found a swing set in the park and humming a tune started to swing on the middle seat. Soon she was flying high in the air, laughing as the wind rushed through her hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom