• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Did You Like Wolf-Link?

Did you like Wolf Link?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He was ok

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The idea behind wolf link is freaking awesome, but i felt link was too limitted as a wolf and the combat moves as a wolf could have been more diverse

Eh, they were aright. It was kind of nice that when you were stuck or bored you could turn into a wolf and play with your senses and what not, and the creepy feel was cool too. But if they were going to make something that could have been so amazing, they should have executed it better. They being Nintendo.

A

Anon

First off, wolves are awesome and they are one of my favorite animals. So I thought it was pretty awesome that Link turns into the coolest animal ever! But I agree with what many people have already said: collecting the tears of light was tedious. And although it is cool to have link turn into a wolf it felt unfinished or less awesome than I imagined, anyways. But overall I think having the ability to turn into Wolf Link is cool.

I did like the idea of wolf-Link. It was a interesting way to make the game stand out, but it didn't feel as used as it could have been. There are many other Wolf-like aspects that could have been implemented. Actually the more I think about it it actually wasn't too bad. :)

I rather enjoyed Wolf Link... One of my favorite parts of Wolf Link was scaring the crap out of people hehehehe... :P
But anyways I thought it was pretty unique, however I wished there was a little more you can do as a wolf... :P

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
It's a cool idea Nintendo thought of. Without Wolf-Link, Twilight Princess would have been rubbish. Wolf-Link was one of the main reasons TP was somewhat of a success. I liked Wolf-Link.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I love transformation in Zelda games. Majora's Mask is one if my if not the best Zelda game because if it's amazing transformation system. So when I heard about TP I thought, Link + Creepy and Epic Wolf =Awsome. Sadly the Wolf form had nothing to do but dig and use random senses. Even with the bad design of the wolf it still could have been redeemed by good gameplay with it. However playing as a wolf was boring was dull and easy. Collecting the tears was one of the worst parts of TP. In theroy it was an amazing idea but Nintendo really rushed the game and we got a rushed and boring transformation.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I thought it was a fun part of the gameplay and I had know idea what the game was as it was my first Zelda game that I got very far in (I had started WW and OoT but never got past the part after the 1st temple), so when Link became a wolf I was like WTH. :)

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I like the wolf form, the abilities you gain are pretty awesome and creative, at least I thought so. Collecting the tears is another story. It's a boring, dull scavenger hunt that shouldn't have been in the game, they seriously fixed that in SS. Other than that being the wolf is cool, especially when fighting the Twilight beast and Hog Gannon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom