• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Like Twilight Princess

Epona

Ordon Village
I'm playing it right now for the first time (got a wii for Christmas last year) and I love it. My total play time so far is over 40 hours. I wander around for hours looking for things and figuring things out, I take forever.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Man asking me if I like Twilight Princess is like asking me if I like cheese! It was my absolute FAVORITE Zelda game! ALL of the temples were fun (except for the Snowpeak Ruins)! Yeah, the bosses were pretty easy, (I don't think I was EVER killed by ANY of the bosses) but they were REALLY fun! It had the best Water Temple from all of the games! The Lakebed Temple was actually the only one that actually made you feel like you were actually inside of a lake, as opposed to the (*shudders*) Water Temple from Ocarina of Time, or the nothing-like-an-Ocean-Temple from Spirit Tracks!
Warping and turning into a wolf were awesome features, and the Wii controls (I have nothing to say about the GCN version) were spectacular! I STILL have fun with it and I beat it 6 months ago! Sure, OoT was "revolutionary", but it isn't as good as TP.

Yes, I like Twilight Princess.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I loved...LOVED!...this game. TP was probably third favorite though on my list of favorites. The game's music was probably was the most favorite part of playing the game for me. There were the ups and downs of the game that may give people their opinions. For example, the difficulty of the game overall and the dungeons. That was a reason that some people has negative feedback on the game. I would agree that the difficulty was a tad easy for the the people that have been playing Zelda for a long time. The graphics seem a bit more real which was a change for the Zelda series. It was the Big Step that they needed. The storyline was dark and mysterious and that kept me on my toes. Also, the game was emotional at the end which is a good, key part to any game.

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
Haha, I'm one of the few on this website that hasn't played TP. I think it looks like a lot of fun and I might see if I can get it for my B-day :) But I've heard mostly good things about it espeially (sp) from this thread :)

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I'm only in the first temple. So far I don't mind it. It's a bit of a different style from OOT, so I'm getting used to it, but I am enjoying the extra mental challege of thinking things through as a wolf too...

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I loved TP. I still love TP. It is my favorite Zelda game. It was a long game, which I like. Even though the dungeons might have been too easy, they were very creative. The items were very fun to use as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom