• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Did You Like King Dogongo?

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
Did you like King Dogongo? There are many funny things we can think about with King Dogongo. Like imagine you're in TP Hyrule Field, riding Epona, when suddenly, Ghirahim comes riding King Dogongo shouting " Yeeeeehaw!":):lol:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
King Dodongo is a boss that I enjoyed allot. At the time, the throwing of the bomb into the mouth was very creative and that has been something that has been used in other bosses and enemies since, such as scaldera, Gohdan and the armos from WW.
I particularly like his appearance in the official artwork, he would indeed make a cool overworld boss. Imagine you are travelling along and then he bursts though a rock face coming towards you.

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
I enjoyed fighting him. He's extremely easy but still a fun fight. I love the first time you see him, you realize that these boss battles are such a big thing compared to seeing them in 2d

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
It was a cool fight. I felt pretty awesome beating him, even though it was easy. The way he dies is pretty cool too though creepy... The way only his head and arm is sticking out from the hardened lava... i half expected him to jump out again and kill me

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
King Dodongo is a short yet enjoyable fight. I love the music, I love the presentation...everything! It's so hard for me to get no damage consistently against this boss; I need to sharpen my skills!

Fig

The Altruist
King Dodongo is adorable for a boss. He sometimes looks like a derp if you see him at the right angle. Nonetheless, King Dodongo is an awesome boss. I really do hope that Nintendo will bring him in a future Zelda game as a more powerful boss than ever!

Hint: King Dodongo dislikes smoke!

Ah, I love that line! :3 :love:

tlozoot

the evil even Link fears
Althrough i haven't beaten him some years ( if you don't count using a pc emulator. and even then it's been awhile)
i can remember that it was fun beating him and that i did'nt know how to beat him the first time. (i had that with every boss)

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
For me, King Dodongo is kind of meh. I didn't dislike the fight but I don't like Dodongo's Cavern anyway so when it comes to the fight I'm always kind of disappointed it's just a big old dinosaur who eats bombs. I don't know.

I'm not too fond of bosses that I spend a long time completing a dungeon to fight, only to find out I defeat the boss in 30 seconds.. :P I didn't like Dodongo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom