• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Get All the Figurines?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Did you get all the figurines? I didn't the first time I played it, but I got more than a few and the idea of getting them all was in my head to be honest with you all.

I am thinking about giving it a shot in my new play through since I will be taking care of my nephew and niece and possibly will have the time for it.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yes I know what you mean, and thankgoodness I did not attempt it the first time then XD. Do you also need the deluxe picto box? I don't recall, that is why I ask.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yes, you do need the deluxe picto box, though when you start the second quest you'll have it when you start for sake of getting Aryll and Ghomas' pictos. I attempted it my first time through and got really pissed off when I found out. :ganondorf:

Then I guess as soon as my sister starts working, I will definitely finish WW and go for the figurines, just because I can. ^^

N

nguinn97

I couldn't even get the deluxe picto box. It just took too long to get those pictures.

octorok74

TETTAC
I did not get all the figurines and I don't that I will be able to get all the figurines. It is just to time comsuming, although the whole game was time consuming. Eh, I'm still not going to hunt down things for photographs.

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
The day I would have the paitience to do that, I would be a God.

Minish Cap figurine quest is acceptable, but WW? No thanks!
And also in Minish Cap it gives you a heart piece, so...

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Is it possible to collect all the figurines if you don't have a game boy advance? I was under the impression one of them called for a figuring of a person who would only appear with your tingle turner, and as I don't have a GBA and am playing WW on my Wii, I don't think it would be possible for me to complete it anyway. I may take a few pictures eventually just for fun, but I'm not going to go crazy if I can't even get them all due to not having the right equipment.

I am near the end of my first quest, though, and had enough trouble figuring out treasure maps and the like. I'll save the pictures for next time. :)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Is it possible to collect all the figurines if you don't have a game boy advance? I was under the impression one of them called for a figuring of a person who would only appear with your tingle turner...

Wahhhh D: ? I need to do that with a GBA? Then forget it, lolz, I don't think I will be doing that quest after all. I might as well just concentrate on finishing the game and perhaps move on to another.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I get all the figurines on my second Playthrough.

It's hard to do when you play it for the first time, especially when you don't have the deluxe picto box with you. And it's also hard to complete without using the Tingle tuner, It's a pain just to get knuckles and to find the hard ones. Though getting them all is very rewarding for me, I loved it when I have completed something that is nearly hard to do. Though finding and getting the Tingle statues were a little more painful. I hated it, but I loved it if rupees are involved :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom