• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom Did you find all the "brothers"? *spoilers*

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Of course we've got the famous Goddess statues but there are also bargain statues. The one in Purah's camp was the first one I encountered and he told me to find his brothers.
I managed to restore the big one in the underworld and got all locations. I haven't been to all locations yet. Did you discover them all?

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I did the same :D
It was an extra struggle for me at first. When I first emulated the game on PC played my legitimate copy on Switch there were issues with the Depths not rendering, so I was literally mashing myself against invisible walls to navigate. I could see everything in the distance, but not the path I could take to reach it.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I did get them all. I'm pretty sure I also bought the locations for all of them except like, one or two. I didn't really see that as cheating, I guess. Their lore fascinates me, though. And the implications of their final reward being what it is are very interesting.

I bought the locations for the first few but then I realized their locations matched the ones of the Goddess's statues in the surface, so I found the rest using that.

I found a couple on my own, and bargained for the others. Is it really cheating if it's an in game option though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom