• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Enjoy the 25th Anniversary Orchestra CD?

Did you like the Orchestral CD?

• LOVED IT!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neutral

• HATED IT!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I loved the CD! My Favorite are The Ballad Of The Goddess, Twilight Princess Symphonic Movement, and The Legend of Zelda Main Theme Medley, such gorgeous music. :)

I love to to listen to the songs over and over. i wish i could play music like that its all so beuatiful.

I absolutely love it. i know it's a bit cheesy, but hearing Wind Waker's melody's really was really moving

I loved it. Now I am play the songs on my violin and am in the process of convincing my orchestra teacher to let us play a song in our final concert :D

really cool. my favorite was the 25th annivesery one i listen to it when i read my old gamepros or work on my drawings.

I LOVED IT!! Every single song on it. I always put it on in the car and force my family to listen to it. One minor gripe I have about it, is that it is too quiet. By quiet, I mean I have to turn the stereo up to high volumes to actually hear it.

Fig

The Altruist
Did you enjoy the music on the CD?
I personally LOVED it. I have all the songs on my phone, and I go to sleep to the songs. I also find them amazing, the musicians are phenomenal. Sadly my band isn't competent enough to even try playing those songs. So, did you like it?

It made feel like I was back in the concert, which I also enjoyed! My favorite movement, would be the first one, since its a collaboration of all the Zelda games.:)

Last edited:
T

TND

Absolutely phenomenal. Time to convince my school orchestra to get to work on these and play them at the end of the semester concert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom